31 March, 2010

Problems. Anyone out there?

Okay, has anyone else had problems trying to open a window to The Whatnot Melting Pot blog from the "Blogs I follow" list? Because every time I try, it suddenly jumps to a different site, and the word "Done" on lower left hand of the screen flicks through a million different numbers and letters and "Downloading" words. Eesh. I don't want to go to some junky site where I don't know what's going on!! HELP! It's happened before too . . .
I guess it might be the AdSense thing kicking in overdrive and interfering, but I don't know. I'll try again some other time, and see if it continues. Can you guys see the site?

2 comments:

Shimmer the Cat(Admin) said...

Oh! My old blog had the SAME EXACT PROBLEM! You see, something I added on the sidebar had spam I didn't know about, so I couldn't even see my own blog! I couldn't delete the thing I added, so I had to delete my blog. I really hope this helps!

The Golden Eagle said...

Hmmm. I don't know that that's going to help me, since the blog I'm trying to access is managed by someone else, and I don't know how to contact her.

I wish I knew how to get around these things.