11 March, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook

Date...March 11, 2010
Starting time...3:47
Mood...uh, irritated
Outside my window...GRASS AND NOT SNOW!!!
I'm thinking...that I should have written more today
I'm reading...Gone With the Wind
I'm listening to...the hard drive of the computer whir away
I'm wearing...San Francisco California sweatshirt, black Hanna Andersen pants, long-sleeved shirt, athletic socks
Yesterday, I...ran all over town
I'm excited for...dunno
I'm sad because...the earth is heating up, terrorists are a threat, and people are dying everywhere
I'm hungry for...whatever my mom is cooking right now
The song stuck in my head is...I don't listen to songs
I want...to someday get published as an author of a fiction story :)
I love...READING
I loathe...Scarlett O'Hara
This week, my goal is...to finish Gone With the Wind
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES!
Ending time...3:54

No comments: