19 March, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook

I forgot to do this yesterday . . .


Date...Friday, March 19, 2010
Starting time...7:50 a.m.
Mood...eager--for who knows what
Outside my window...the sun's rising
I'm thinking...about one of my stories
I'm reading...The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year
I'm listening to...um . . . nothing . . .
I'm wearing...black sports pants, bright blue sweatjacket
Yesterday, I...learned about the electric battery :)
I'm excited for...dunno . . .
I'm sad because...er, I'm not really sad
I'm hungry for...not hungry
The song stuck inside my head is...oh, good grief, I don't have good answers to any of these questions
I want...the cats to stop tearing up furniture
I love...writing :)
I loathe...ARGH. the characters in my story which refuse to go in the right directions . . .
This week, my goal is...to READ more
Did I meet last week's goal?...YES.
Ending time...7:55 a.m.

***

Oka-a-a-a-y. And for those of you who haven't seen it yet, go over to http://www.kenzyistotallyawesome.blogspot.com and put in your captions in her contest!!

2 comments:

♥Bleah♥Briann♥ said...

you just right click, save picture as, then add it as a picture. :) hope this helps. I'm a follower!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks!!