04 March, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook



Thought I'd try this:


Date...March 4, 2010
Starting time...7:41 a.m.
Mood...Attentive
Outside my window...The sun's rising
I'm thinking...About a story I'm writing
I'm reading...The War of the Worlds
I'm listening to...Nothing
I'm wearing...Alaska sweatshirt/black pants
Yesterday, I...Watched Faces of America, a really good program
I'm excited for...Um, dunno . . .
I'm sad because...Not really sad
I'm hungry for...MORE BOOKS. I only have a few books out from the library!
The song stuck inside my head is...I don't really listen to songs . . .
I want...The cats in the living room to stop running around
I love...The sun
I loathe...My currently runny nose
This week, my goal is...To finish The War of the Worlds, which is taking me forever
Did I meet last week's goal?...This is my first weeek doing this, so no
Ending time...7:46 a.m.

***

1 comment:

!TAY! said...

OO thats AWESOME!
I love surveys!!!
sounds like a really
cool book!

~TAY***