01 April, 2010

Ah, well

I am afraid I must make a departure from Blogger, since I AM LOUDLY PROTESTING TOPEKA KANSAS AND WHAT THE HECK IS GOOGLE THINKING? *weep!* Good grief, Mr. Mayor, pick something else! Read the article HERE in case you have some other homepage besides Google (good for you) and don't know yet. *glares at corporate building in CA*

And here is my Teen Girl's Day Book, which I am finally remembering to do.

Date...April 1st, 2010
Starting time...7:10 AM
Mood...Diabolical
Outside my window...Clouds
I'm thinking...about Topeka'ing
I'm reading...The Abhorsen Trilogy
I'm listening to..."SI-I-INGING IN THE RAIN, I'M SI-I-INGING IN THE RAIN! OH, WHAT A GLORIOUS FE-E-ELING, I'M HA-A-PPY AGA-A-IN!"
I'm wearing...a shirt that says, "Google, I shall murder your CEO"
Yesterday, I...ate Newman's Own alfredo sauce
I'm excited for...THE FUTURE . . .
I'm sad because...*grrr* the world is not bending to my will
I'm hungry for...FOOD. Duh. ;D
The song stuck inside my head is..."To be, or not to be, that is the question! Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune . . ."
I want...MORE
I love...L-i-i-f-fe!
I loathe...Lalalala . . . feeling in a pretty good mood
This week, my goal is...To finish the Abhorsen Trilogy and get through the dentist. (Actually, I kinda like the dentist's. Mine's good, anyways, except for the fish theme they have.)
Did I meet last week's goal?...NO. BOOO!
Ending time...7:16 AM


***

2 comments:

Icewolf said...

You leaving too?! why?!?!?!

The Golden Eagle said...

KIDDING. April Fool's Day, remember?