21 April, 2010

Another Tag!

(Do I overload you guys with tags? I know I do a lot of them . . .)

1. How many toes do you have?
47. I'm a Species II Hybrid centipede with maximized walking capacity.

2. How many bones have you broken?
I believe my toe is broken right now.

3. Name an epic thing you have done.
Um . . .? I wrote over 80,000 words for my story in the last 8 months (since the end of September) and I started Blogger. :)

4. If you had a pet lemming, what would you name him?
Rosto. (that was the first thing that popped into my head.)

5. What color are the clothes you're wearing right now?
Black, green, green, blue, aqua, plaid, white.

6. How awesome are orca whales on a scale of one to ten?
10!

8. How old do you want to be when you die?
I'll be old enough to die once I've made some kind of difference on this planet.

9. Name a pet peeve and an addiction.
When people look smug! I hate that. I even hate it when our cat looks smug, and she does it often.

And addiction? READING. I'd DIE without reading anything.

10. Write a paragraph detailing your life. 100 word minimum.
I was born in China, adopted in 1998, stopped at the airport in Seoul, lived in ______ for a year, now live in  _____ , enjoy writing, reading, running, math, science, (esp. physics right now) love playing my piano and violin, am homeschooled, love being homeschooled, have black hair (that's all I'm going to tell you) and have strange dreams at night about random things in life. (And books.)

11. Name one thing that really isn't a secret, but that you really haven't gotten around to telling anyone.
I don't go to church.

12. Name another pet peeve.
People who hate math! I love math! Math rules the world!

13. Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Nr., die ich Chinese anstatt lerne.

14. Tell a joke.
(The following must be said with a heavy British accent)
"Knock knock."
"Who's there?"
"Ecomonist." (Pronounced "Ih. Can. Ah. Misst")
"Economist who?"
"Economist the financial recession, but we'll try to do better next time."

(Get it? No? Yes? A little? Economist is supposed to sound like "I kinda missed")

15. How many question have you answered in a witty manner so far?
All of them, of course. (Kidding. Do bad jokes count as witty?)

15. Compose a haiku.
This is a tag that
I am doing right now and
You can do it too
(Horrible, huh? I don't know all the rules to haikus, so I might have violated something in that one.)

17. Have you ever notived how sour candies taste even more sour if you rub them against the side of your tongue?
Yes. Blech. I don't like candy . . .

18. What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
The Wind's Twelve Quarter (collection)
Mouse (reread)

19. How many doors are there in your house?
There are plenty of doorways that are door-less, but with regards to doors on this apartment . . . 8, I think.

20. How would you solve a problem like Maria?
I'd go hold a moonbeam in my hand.

21. Think of something about yourself. Anything. Go on, think of it.
I like wearing plaid flannel shirts. (Like I'm wearing now.)

22. What's wrong with your legs?
Wacko question. My toe's broken, so does that count?

24. What's your favorite show tune?
I don't know any show tunes.

25. Okay, you can tell us what that first thing you thought of for number 21 was. We all want to know.
I answered it truthfully. You're not getting anything deep and dark . . .

And I tag:

a) Anyone who can speak German
b) Anyone who watches PBS on occasion
c) Anyone who enjoys running like an ostrich
d) Anyone who wants (or has) a cell phone

2 comments:

Icewolf said...

Eh....

Bridget said...

Dude, you're the only one who has answered the orca whale question satisfactorily. Orcas should totally be ten. =] I'm Bridget, btw. I love your blog. ;]

bridget-frances.blogspot.com