28 April, 2010

A Tag

Bleah Briann at ~With Love an Kisses~ tagged me!

What's your favorite boy's name, and what's your favorite girl's name?
Boy's name: Connor
Girl's name: Sheherazade. (Jk. But I can't seem to think of anything right now . . .)

Who do you miss most right now?
No one in particular . . .

Do you sing in the shower?
No. I hum a lot outside of the shower, and I hardly ever sing.

What are some of your favorite movies and books?
Movies:
Spirit
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
Night at the Museum
Duma

Books:
Beka Cooper
Sammy Keyes
Darkwing
Airborn
My story

Describe yourself as best you can in one sentence.
I am a Chinese-American with a love of learning, I try to stay calm, and I love running.

Do you believe time travel is possible?
I think it is unlikely, but not completely impossible, I suppose. There is that light barrier and all. :)

What were your favorite books as a child?
Phantom Stallion
Junie B. Jones
Magic Tree House

Would you rather be hated by everybody but one person who loved you, or have everybody think you’re an okay person?
I spot of hope in the dark is better than a dull and dreary existence.

What's your guilty pleasure?
Haha. I don't have any guilty pleasures.

If you could go back and redo one thing in your life, would you? What would it be and why?
Hey, I'm only 13. I shouldn't have made all that many ginormous decisions that turned out wrong.

And the recipients of this tag are:
Audrey
Alex
Shimmer the Cat
Icewolf

-----The Golden Eagle