30 April, 2010

Teen Girl's Day Book, Hannah's Tag, and a Rant on the Oil Spill

Date...April 30th, 2010
Starting time...7:19
Mood...Equanimical
Outside my window...Clouds and sun, and thankfully no lawn mowers
I'm thinking...about my story (I'm always thinking about my story these days. When I'm walking, when I'm watching TV, when I'm eating . . . maybe I need a break, but I just want to write.)
I'm reading...I just finished something, so nothing right now.
I'm listening to...ze computer
I'm wearing...San Francisco sweatshirt, black stretch pants
Yesterday, I...woke up late because I watched TV until 11:20. (It was Hamlet! It's educational . . .)
I'm excited for...today.
I'm sad because...oil is in the Gulf of Mexico!
I'm hungry for...not really hungry. I ate breakfast a little over an hour ago.
The song stuck inside my head is...nothing's stuck in my head except the name "Mulally". (He's the CEO of Ford.)
I want...the neighbor to take a vacation
I love...writing!
I loathe...I'd say Twilight, but I've already said I hate it. So I'll say I hate Breaking Dawn, and believe me, that book really sucked.
This week, my goal is...to, um, design a really awesome subterranean city (?)
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes.
Ending time...7:26

***

Hannah at My Nutty Life has tagged me!

If you could be a color, what would you be?
Green. Preferably the kind that comes through the tree leaves in a forest when the sun's shining.

If you could be an art material, what would you be?
A silver and gold paintbrush with fine, smooth, and light brown hairs finely trimmed to an exact length. (So I'd be a rather fussy paintbursh. :)

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?
An eagle! My name says it all.

If you could be a shape what would you be?
The shape of a willow tree. Graceful and leafy.

If you could be a sound what would you be?
A strong breeze chasing up leaves and dust.

If you could be a smell what would you be?
The outdoors. :)

And I tag:

Bridget
Bleah Briann
and
Tay in Real Life

*****

CAN YOU FREAKING BELIEVE THAT WE MIGHT HAVE 4 MILLION GALLONS OF OIL IN THE OCEAN BY THE TIME THE WELL STOPS LEAKING?

I would seriously like to throttle BP for this. And I almost hope that they find some kind of exposing email that states they cut out a fuse because of cost. 500,000 dollars is tame next to what they're paying for the cleanup now.

Wildlife is threatened, people's livelihoods are threatened, the shores are threatened, industy/tourism is affected, and if the oil drilling policies that are being discussed in Washington are ground to a halt, GOOD. We don't need anymore things like this happening!

-----The Golden Eagle


No comments: