22 April, 2010

TODAY is Earth Day!!!

Happy Earth Day, everyone!

Be green!

*****

Date...Earth Day!
Starting time...7:13 AM
Mood...Edgy
Outside my window...A red sunrise. (It's supposed to rain today, so no surprise there.)
I'm thinking...that I really need to alter the names of some of the weapons used in my story . . . I mean, snakes? I named missiles snakes?
I'm reading...The Wind's Twelve Quarters
I'm listening to...the computer
I'm wearing...Black exercise pants, tan shirt, purple overshirt (or whatever it's called.)
Yesterday, I...ate pizza.
I'm excited for...mmmm . . . today?
I'm sad because...people are DESTROYING THE EARTH.
I'm hungry for...something
The song stuck inside my head is...nothing
I want...to understand calculus!
I love...life!
I loathe...trash.
This week, my goal is...to manage not to explode.
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes! My portfolio is nearly (but not quite) done, since, after all, it's not June yet . . .
Ending time...7:20 AM

***

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: