26 May, 2010

Summertime? NO WAY!

First off: Thank you, Adria, for following!

Can you believe everyone's discussing summer plans already? I'm still back in the beginning of spring, around April. May just went so fast. Summer's less than a month away now! I can't believe it.

Perhaps that's because I don't really like summer. I know, I'm a weirdy. But really; heat, bugs, more bugs, bites, sweat, no school. What's to like? I like sunshine, warmth, being able to be outside, but spring/fall are more my thing.

No plans, really, at the moment. Just going to chill and do what I normally do; read, write, and do schoolwork, probably. No places planned, nothing spectacular, and September is going to be a problem, I just know it.

What about you guys?

3 comments:

Icewolf said...

I with you on the summer thing, I'm more of a winter person. I wasn't made for the heat, bleh.

Memzie said...

I know! People keep asking me that too! I can't believe May is almost over.

Me too. I am not much of a summer person. I burn instead of tan unlike my siblings who can go outside and come back as dark as an Indian. SO UNFAIR!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I love the background of your blog, it's really neat!