06 May, 2010

Teen Girl's Day Book

Date...May 6th, 2010
Starting time...7:43 AM
Mood...mmmm . . . edgy?
Outside my window...clouds. *grumble*
I'm thinking...about dreams I had last night
I'm reading...Brisingr
I'm listening to...the computer
I'm wearing...green t-shirt white capris
Yesterday, I...watched Japanese Supersubs (Secrets of the Dead is really quite interesting)
I'm excited for...huh. Not much.
I'm sad because...of Greece. People were killed yesterday!
I'm hungry for...nothing.
The song stuck inside my head is...a piano piece I played yesterday intermingled with Shumann and Mendelssohn
I want...more time.
I love...everything alive. :)
I loathe...this economic recession and big, stuck-up executives who contributed to the crash.
This week, my goal is...to conquer the world (JK! Maybe just conquer the keyboard.)
Did I meet last week's goal?...Yes.
Ending time...7:48

***

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: