08 June, 2010

Maximum Ride & Things

I love this series! Unfortunately, I have NOT been able to get my hands on a copy of Fang (*sigh*) but I've read the previous five novels. I'm re-reading MR, partly because I wanted to refresh my memory on the plot and partly because it's a good read. And I need a good read! I live in a book desert . . . y'know, like a food desert? Anyways, I'll probably write a review once I've finished re-reading it so you guys can have a more organized opinion.

*****

Ah, yes! I have another blog to lobby for. Guinevere @ Pennies From Heaven needs 36 followers by this Friday! Go check out her blog and comment to say that you are following because of me! And don't forget Bleah Briann @ ~With Love and Kisses~, too. There must be some kind of follower bug going around; everyone is getting closer to landmarks whether they're 100, 90, 40, etc.

-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

Icewolf said...

Trust me, Fang isn't worth it. James Patterson has just LOST his skill. I absolutely love the first four, but the last ones are just not as well-thought out, very little effort put into them. Gar him. Oh, and I don't mean the character, but it's true for him too. :D

The Golden Eagle said...

'Gar' Fang indeed. I prefer Iggy.

Milli said...

I've just bought the first book of the Maxium Ride series. It sounds really epic. I'm so glad to hear that it's a good book:D

The Golden Eagle said...

It IS epic, and I'm glad you got it! :)