21 June, 2010

Summer is Here . . . ?

Okay, I don't like summer. The heat gets on my nerves, the sun isn't good for my skin, people stay up late, the neighbors are bonfire fanatics, I hate air conditioning, we have cats so a flea outbreak (and I do mean outbreak) is always a looming possibility, I don't know how to swim, I don't like running when it's hot out, I don't really like sweating, I like school, and that's my list. :P

But the good things are: I can write, read, and do whatever without as much schoolwork . . . Umm, gee, I think I prefer fall, since I can't come up with anything else. Well, for the rest of you, have a good summer!

-----The Golden Eagle

2 comments:

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Enjoy summer with all your free time!

The Golden Eagle said...

I'll try! There's always an upside to things somewhere . . . :D