06 June, 2010

Tag From Shimmer!!


1. What is your favorite Ice cream flavor?
Strawberry. :)

2. Do you eat ice cream in a cone, cup, or out of the tub?
Cup, please. I'm not the biggest fan of cones.
3. Make up an animal/monster out of ice cream! What is it called and what does it look like?
It's called the Ice Flyer. It's like a giant eagle, but with four wings, and it's white.
4. Does ice cream give you a brain-freeze?
Only if I really shove it in. :P

5. What is the largest amount of ice cream you have ever eaten?
A medium at the Bronx Zoo, I think. It was big. I was small.
6. Popsicles or Ice cream?
Depends on my mood.
7. Ice cream is falling from the sky! What do you do?
Check the source, then determine whether it's good to eat. If it is, EAT.
8. Charry loves ice cream, do you? (He also loves a certain Inny :3)
Ice cream is good! (As long as it isn't too cold outside.)

9. Did you enjoy this quiz?
YES, Shimmer.

10. Want me to make more?
Sure! :)

And I tag:

Feel free, everyone!

3 comments:

Icewolf said...

Do you say 'pepsicle' or 'Popsicle'

The Golden Eagle said...

Popsicle, unless I've got one in my mouth and then comes out something like "MGRBRL"

Popular Joker aka Katie said...

Haha thats very cute!