09 June, 2010

A Tag!

I got this tag from Dani's Letters!

And I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it. Don't bother asking; besides, it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, although you already have my permission. :)
Icewolf, I'd tag you, but I don't know where you are! Evil Anonymous, give our good friend back! *soars in sky distressed*

Now, with the tag:

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Intelligent! I'd rather be ugly and smart, because then I'd find some intelligent way to get around the ugliness. :)

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Um, neither? I like to keep clean, you know.
Be rich or famous?
Famous! Famous people have power, and I could utilize that power to help the world.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Neither. I'm not crazy about shoes or makeup (I don't even wear makeup) but a few lovely rocks would be appreciated instead. I collect them. :)

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance!
Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Um, if it's a Desert Island, isn't it going to be like a desert only surrounded by saltwater instead? I guess the desert, since if it's close enough to the edge of the desert, things might work themselves out.

Have a computer or a TV?
Computer! You can watch PBS online and bunch of other things, and you can go online, use search engines, and blog with a computer. And I use the PC to write all the time. (Although, apparently Google is trying to change that mentality.)

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes. I don't really like spots . . .

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
Mug. Teacups are too delicate, and I associate them with tea, not water/juice/soup or whatever other stuff you put in a mug.

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolate?
Bunch of flowers! I love flowers and do NOT like the brown stuff. >.<

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
From who? That would probably change over time, you know.

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Converse, please. I like practical shoes; stilettoes are not practical. *stagger*jolt*slam*faceplant*

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
I've never seen Johnny Depp act, but I REALLY don't like Pattinson. What's the draw with him? I don't like his voice, either.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Agh, either I can't go on land or I have to be a flying, sparkly thing? Maybe a mermaid; the oceans are awesome!

A coffee or a cup of tea?
Neither. Water is better! I hate the smell of coffee anyways.

Pink nails or blue nails?
Blue!

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Cold. Cool. Occasionally snowy. :)

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House or car!? You kinda need both, but I suppose a house. Cars are transportation methods, but houses are places to live.

Be kind or funny?
Kind. Surely you can be kind and funny, though.

Eat sweets or cake?
Neither. Fruit will do.

Hold a tarantula or a snake?
Snake! Although I've never touched a tarantula, which might be cool. I sorta (but not completely) like spiders.

Wear a necklace or a ring?
Ring. I don't like things that dangle around my neck, since they tangle in my hair and dangle in stuff in front of me when I lean over.

Laugh or smile?
Smile, but laughing is fun. *HAHAHA*

Be hated or be a hater?
Be hated. I don't like hating things.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Beads! I'd have to worry about messing up the pearls . . .

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Sight, I guess, but not being able to see colors or faces or objects anymore would really suck.

Love or be loved?
Love. All the time. :)

-----The Golden Eagle

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Don't... like... chocolate? *cries*

I can't STAND Robert Pattinson!!! Grrr. Johnny Depp definitely. Pattinson is all pale and ugly...xD

Caroline said...

btw, i saw on your profile you like Artemis Fowl--i LOOVVVEEEE those books!!!!! do you know about the new one coming out in July?

The Golden Eagle said...

ARTEMIS FOWL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS OF ALL-TIME. Yeah, I love them, too.

The next book (I think it's called the Seventh Dwarf . . . ?) is coming out in JULY?!?! Yay!

Do you want to see Minerva&Artemis together as much as I do? I'd just love to see them kick-butt Opal Koboi as a team . . . :D

Popular Joker aka Katie said...

I think I will do this tag! Looks fun!

The Golden Eagle said...

Great! :)

Icewolf said...

Icewolf from afar: that won't stop me from being tagged!!!

Icewolf said...

:D

The Golden Eagle said...

*cheers* ;D

Caroline said...

I think the Seventh Dwarf was a short story (in the Artemis Fowl files, which are awesome tooxD). I'm pretty sure the next one coming out is The Atlantis Complex...

I didn't like Minerva all that much... Holly all the way!!! Opal Koboi is one heck of a good villain, though! *grins*

The Golden Eagle said...

Really? I though the next book was called the Seventh Dwarf, but I've never read the Files. *sigh*

Anyway, I do like Holly, but she is an elf after all . . . maybe he'll come up with some crazy scheme to get around that fact. :P