25 June, 2010

There's a Tank at my School

No, I'm serious. Well, I'm homsechooled, so actually, it's the school district's, but hey, I live in the district.

Okay, back on subject. There really is a tank. Y'know, one of those camouflaged, mounted cannon, I'm-going-to-storm-the-enemy things. Only it looks like it's going to cross a busy road, not charge Stalingrad. It's been there ever since we moved here and who knows how long before that . . . kinda unusual that they'd let a tank onto school grounds, since it's where 1-6 graders go, but it's pretty cool. :)

-----The Golden Eagle

3 comments:

laughingwolf said...

got a pic of it?

♥Bleah♥Briann♥ said...

y-y-you-you're homeschooled? Really?! Wow... thats so cool. I didn't know that. ;)

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Brainn

The Golden Eagle said...

Laughingwolf: Nope. The camera doesn't work well, and I can't find one online, so I can't show it to you guys . . . *sigh* :P

Bleah Briann: You . . . you didn't know that? Really? Yeah, it's cool all right. ;D