17 June, 2010

YY U R YY U B I C U R YY 4 ME

Say the letters out loud; no, I don't mean like 1st graders dgoing "A is for aaaahh" I mean as in "Two y's."

Get it yet? No? Yes? WTH?

Okay, okay, it's "Too wise you are, too wise you be, I see you are too wise for me."

Sorry, but I just couldn't help myself. :) I'm feeling like posting random stuff.

Back to business. Whatever that means. It was cloudy today, but cool. Like in the upper 50s, which was a nice break from the summer heat. Did I mention that I don't like heat? Yes? Well, even so, I cannot elaborate enough on that fact . . . :P Tomorrow, however, is supposed to be in the upper 80s, which totally sucks because we have to ride in a bus tomorrow, and do you know how much the gas smell is amplified with heat?

*****
More random stuff:

In case you ever manage to come across a situation where you need to steer a helicopter, here's the deal: in one hand, you hold the cyclic pitch. In the other you have the collective pitch stick. The collective pitch stick move the helicopter's rotors so that you can move up and down. The cyclic pitch tilts the rotors so that you can turn the chopper to one side or another and lean into turns. Your feet are on the pedals that control the tail rotor, which makes the copter turn in circle. If you'd like to show off, try pirouetting in place and landing that way.

*****
Some political information:

Anyways, can you believe BP called Americans SMALL PEOPLE? He may be Swedish, but really, surely he could figure out that calling people "small" in the USA might be a little . . . offensive? *sigh* At least he apologized, and at least it wasn't the Prime Minister of Britain or something. :P

-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Haha, I wasn't able to figure out the whole phrase..it's really cool though. (:

Caroline said...

Oh, oh! Pick me! Pick me! I got it! Well after I read a little bit of what you posted... THEN I got it.XD

laughingwolf said...

lol... you're funny AND smart :D

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks!