06 July, 2010

It is too hot . . .

WE NEED RAIN. Preferably rain that breaks the heat spell the state's been having. I miss spring. I wish autumn would come faster. The heat's also giving me a headache. Unfortunately, that lovely thing that is water falling from the sky is not supposed to show up until a few more days. AAAH. *melts*

*****

In other news, I got rid of an earworm! I found out that the song on PBS commercial that was bugging me was Life in Technicolor II by Coldplay. Now I just have to get the Wishbone song out of my head.

What? You don't know the Wishbone song?! Here:




-----The Golden Eagle

7 comments:

Shaynie said...

Oh Nooooo!!! Now you have the Wishbone song stuck in MY head!!! :D

•The Cornet Crazie• said...

Oh goodness. I feel your pain because I'm in a heat crisis too. :'(

Memzie said...

We have been getting a lot of scattered rainfalls left from hurricane Alex. They are gone now, but it sure was nice.

I am glad you figured out which song it was. The song that always gets stuck in my head is 'Into Yesterday' by Sugar Ray. I HATE that song!!!

The Golden Eagle said...

Shaynie: Well, it's better than some songs at least. :P

Cornet Crazie: You too? Eesh.

Memzie: Glad you're getting some rain. :)

laughingwolf said...

have a 'better' earworm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-a1kP7ITA

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL. Thanks for that one :P

laughingwolf said...

welcome ;)