22 July, 2010

The Longest Tag I've Ever Done

Here we go:


When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Yesterday.

Where's your phone right now?
On my bedhead.


Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Nope. Not really.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Yes.


Last movie/DVD watched?
The Return of the King last Saturday.

Does anything hurt on your body?
Not especially.

How are you?
Me? Okay. I'm not sick or anything.

Are you excited for next year?
As in, schoolyear or 2011? I'm looking forward to 2011, but I've already started school again. :D

Is your room clean?
Sorta kinda. I've got some stuff on my desk and there's a lot of dust. I don't actually go in there very often except to sleep, so I tend to leave it relatively neat.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One or none.

What are you doing?
Typing!


I bet you miss somebody right now?
Wrong. I'm not missing anyone right now.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Eating lunch. And then use the computer some more to work on my story.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
YES! I can read several books in one day if I really like what I'm reading.

Who did you push last?
I playfully pushed my mom yesterday.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Uh, myself?

Do you own any band t-shirts?
No. I guess I won't have any valuable objects to sell one eBay 60 years from now, eh?

What does your hair look like right now?
Pulled back in a ponytail. It needs to be trimmed.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes.

Did you get hurt today?
No, not really. I might have banged myself once or twice, but I wasn't seriously injured.

When was the last time you felt upset?
Hmmm. I haven't been really I HATE ____ for a while or anything, but I was a bit irritated by some political stuff I saw yesterday. Does that count?

What are you looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to a lot of things.


Do you currently want something?
Yes.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water, this morning after I got up.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My mom. :)

Where are you?
Sitting at a desk in an office chair with my mom's XPS M1530. I love Dell. :)

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Oh, yeah! I did it yesterday, actually, though not on purpose. I got drenched and I congratulated myself on not wearing white. Because we all know what happens when you wear white in the rain, right?

Do you like looking up at the stars?
What kind of question is that?! I love the stars. And the universe.

Do you think you are a nice person?
Generally, yes. However, I can be nasty if I want to, which I don't most of the time. Unless you really make me mad.

Do you like swimming?
I *ahem* don't know how.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
See above answer.

Do you go to school?
NO! I'm homeschooled and lovin' it.

Do you want to go to college?
YES! I want to go to college and study biology, and maybe physics/calculus. :)

What do you want to be?
A biologist or a physicist or an astrophysicist or a cosmologist or a wildlife biologist or one of those -ologists or -sicists.

Do you want kids?
Someday, I guess. Certainly not now!

Do you like going to the beach?
Sure. I like picking up cool shells I find.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
My mom.

Have you ever had any x-rays?
Yuppers. Ones on my teeth.

Who do you hate right now?
Ummm, Tony Hayward.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
I yelled at the cat yesterday evening for being on the kitchen counter, but I haven't yelled at a person in a while.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My mom. Have you noticed a lot of these answers include my mom?

Are you in a complicated relationship?
No. Why should I be?

What did you do 2 nights ago?
Watch B29--Frozen in Time on NOVA. It was sort of depressing, but I like NOVA and you aren't going to find a better fan anywhere. :)

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
My mom. (Again!)

Does a hug make you feel better?
Mmm, sometimes, but I prefer solving the problem than getting embraced. I'm not really a touchy person.

How long ago did you hug someone?
Oh, maybe a week ago. Maybe a little less.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Not especially . . .

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Not that I know of. :P

Do you have unlimited texting?
Nope. Actually, I don't have text at all, although my mom does.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
I like my last name! Though if my fiancee has a good one, I might. Or I might not.

You have to get a piercing, so what do you get?
My ears, I suppose. My ears aren't pierced right now.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Er, not really. I know, I know, but it's just me and my mom and while I certainly don't think all males are jerks I have yet to meet someone really nice in that sense.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Myself. I argue with myself and my opinions all the time.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"FINALLY you realize what a boon I am for your depraved soul!"


Not. More like something along the lines of "Oh! Uh, hi, ____!" *turns red*

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
I sincerely doubt it.

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Nope!

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Not really . . .

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes.

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Um, several years ago? :P

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
YES I WOULD MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE! Like South. Or West. Or Canada. Or Australia. Or Japan. Or--well, there are a lot of places.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I'd say it would decrease their attractiveness if I couldn't laugh at them.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeah. :)

When was the last time you bit someone?
I've been known to bite myself in my sleep, but I don't think I've used my teeth one someone else for a while.

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Yes.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
No. *sigh* But I can love people. :)

Last person to make you smile?
I dunno . . .

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
Maybe. But we've all had crushes, right?

How was last night?
Okay, I guess. 

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
That I'm either on the verge of crying, deep in thought, or worried by something. I tend to vent when I'm angry, not keep quiet.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
If I've hit rock bottom at my age, then I've got a pretty happy life ahead of me.

Do you have trust issues?
My mom once told me I'm "reserved". Personally, I try to be friendly, but also keep my distance from people,  especially if I've never met them.

Was this a good weekend?
Yup. :)

Were you happy when you woke up today?

Yes, because I wanted to start writing!


And I tag:


Anyone who actually read all of my answers!


-----The Golden Eagle

10 comments:

Shaynie said...

I liked reading your answers!

The Golden Eagle said...

Great! :)

Icewolf said...

One or none pillows?! NONE?! *wide eyes*

The Words Crafter said...

Okay, I read all your answers (very interesting, btw) and you just helped me with my 'what to blog about on Sat.' problem. Look for it!

The Words Crafter said...

I almost forgot! I saw on your sidebar that you have several Artemis Fowl books and one from The Looking Glass Wars. First, I love Artemis and pretty much every Eoin Colfer book out there. Second, are the Looking Glass books any good?

The Golden Eagle said...

Icewolf: None. :) Sometimes I find that nothing under my head is comfortable, and sometimes I just toss my pillows on the floor when I sleep. :P

The Words Crafter: I'll look for it!

Eoin Colfer's one of my favorite authors, too. The Looking Glass Wars are some of my FAVORITE books! I love Alyss, and the plot is great. :)

Shelley said...

Wow! Very long! Your writing a story? Cool!

The Golden Eagle said...

Yup! I'm having a great time writing it, too. :D

laughingwolf said...

coolios...

since writing is also a craft, get excellent free advice from alexandra sokoloff, link in my sidebar

she will open your eyes... in many ways!

i check out her posts regularly...

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks! I checked out her blog, and I'm following it. :)