23 July, 2010

Raining again . . .

It's been drizzling all day and it was DARK when I got up this morning. I had to turn on the lamp it was so hard to see. But things are turning greener and I don't mind the darkness as long as it goes away eventually. There was one October where it rained almost every day of the month--literally. There were only a few sunny days, and overcast every other time.

(Come now, Zemanta, why are you offering me images of Lilith's Symbol?)

*****

Oh, and I was just thinking about this song. It sort of relates to something that's happening in my book right now, so it's repeating itself in my head. Spirit has got to be one of my favorite movies ever . . . :D I'm on a roll with writing right now, and I wrote 4389 words yesterday, a record! I tend to find action scenes easy to write, and I've been hyped up about writing out these particular chapters for a while. Bonus push.

-----The Golden Eagle

6 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Ah, you can send me the rain, I love it! Listened to the song, I'd never heard it before-good choice, it has strength...congrats on the word count!

Shaynie said...

SEND SOME RAIN TO ME!!!!! It hasn't rained in a while. :(

I don't like the movie Spirit. It depresses me. I saw it for the 1st time when I was like 10 and I cried.:(

laughingwolf said...

grats on the progress!

have an earworm, again! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i-L3YTeJJM

The Golden Eagle said...

The Words Crafter: I love the rain, too. :)

Shaynie: Spirit depresses you? I think I saw it when I was 9 or something, and I've loved it since then. It's sad, but I love the ending.

Laughingwolf: Thanks. :)

*grips head* I'm going to be singing that one for a while, LOL. :D

laughingwolf said...

it's a keeper! ;) lol

Caroline said...

Omigosh! I LOVE that song! The Spirit soundtrack is amazing! It's really good to listen to while writing:). Congrats on so much progress on your book! I love days like that:P