13 July, 2010

Tag/Award!

I got this from The Book Blog, a book review site I highly recommend checking out. :)



What is your favorite book?
Man, that's a toughie. I don't have single favorite! But I guess . . . maybe Incarceron. Or Crane. Or Sammy Keyes. Or--okay, okay.

When was the last time you read a book?
Right after lunch. The Titan's Curse. Excellent book!

Have you read any of Jane Austen's novels?
Bleck! I don't like Austen's work! I've only read Pride and Prejudice, but that's enough for me. :P

What was the last book you read?
The Lightning Thief. (Can you tell I'm in a Percy Jackson phase?)

If you were to write a book, what would the plot be?
I'm writing several books right now but I'm not telling you. Internet security and all that, you know.

How many times have you read your favorite book?
Gar. I've read the first 6 books of The Five Ancestors literally ten times. Well, around there, anyways.

Which do you prefer: reading a book, or watching TV?
NOVA rocks. But books rock to . . . gah, this is difficult! I suppose books, but TV can be very good.

What book are you currently reading?
The Titan's Curse.

What was the first book you ever read? (besides little learning-to-read books.)
Charlotte's Web. I think I read it when I was 7. (That's not a little learning-to-read book, is it?)

And I tag:
Oh, I don't like listing people. Anyone who reads at least part of a book every day.

-----The Golden Eagle

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I was in a Percy Jackson phase for a while, too...so I know the feeling:).

Shaynie said...

I liked reading your answers! :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Caroline: I go into all kinds of phases. Art, books, writing . . . It varies. :P

Shaynie: Glad you did! :)