07 July, 2010

Yes, I've done it again . . . [And other news]

I changed the template. The plane wing just didn't jive with me for long, although I don't have anything against aircraft. But I promise you that this one is going to stick around for a while! I like switching things, since the same background image gets monotonous in my opinion. However, I really like this one. Then again, I might end up changing it to something else . . . just bear with me. :P

*****

Oh, yes. I almost forgot about Zemanta. It's been . . . . *counts* . . . . 5 days since it came out and I think I'll keep it next to the post editor. I used it twice, and it did supply images that were useful, although sometimes the Media Gallery produces random images that I don't have intentions of using. Like the German singers that are currently showing up. And Porsches. (Yes, I mean the vehicle. Not "porch" as in the thing attached to your house.) Although I could post about Porsche fuel economy which I assume is very bad. Oh! Hold on! There are some great golden eagle images now! Gee, that's a juvenile? I can assure I don't look like that . . .

Orel skalníImage via Wikipedia
Golden eagle (Aquila chrysaetos), Tierpark Ber...Image via Wikipedia

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

*****

And on another note, Milisande at Nothing of Importance is having a Caption Contest!



-----The Golden Eagle

7 comments:

laughingwolf said...

fyi: there is a BIG difference tween a PORSCHE and a PORCH! :P lol

The Golden Eagle said...

Stupid "r". I'll go fix that . . .

The Golden Eagle said...

"S" actually. My typing skill seems to be going AWOL today.

laughingwolf said...

lol... no worries ;)

laughingwolf said...

porsche makes a very good 4-cyl engine, the mileage is not that bad ;)

The Golden Eagle said...

Really? I always associate sports cars with horrible mileage.

laughingwolf said...

driven hard, anything gives poor mileage...