30 July, 2010

YES!

Sorry for three posts in one day, but I finished Part Three of my book! Yay! It's 46,000+ words long, but it only took me a month to do, amazingly.

You want proof? See, evidence!


Now I just have to get along to Part Four, which I know is going to be difficult because I've never written about it before. Parts 1, 2, and 3 were major rewites/revisions, but this is all new. I'm excited, anyways. :)

*****

Oh, and you may have noticed I took down that oil ticker gadget. It's because THERE'S NO MORE OIL SPEWING FROM BP'S WELL HEAD. At least, not the last time I checked . . . anyways, I don't need it anymore. I'm going to miss it, (it was a cool gadget) but I appreciate more the fact there's not as much oil in the gulf now. :P

-----The Golden Eagle

13 comments:

Taylor said...

YYYEEESSSSS!!!! Hooray for YOU!!!! omg thats so exciting!
WOW all that in just a month!
sadly you put me to shame ;(
But I'm sooo happy for you!

:D :D :D
Tay

Shaynie said...

Congrats on your novel!!!! Could you somehow send any of that inspiration over to me? Pretty please? I've had writer's block for SIX MONTHS!

The oil spill....wow. That's all I can say. So happy it's capped now, though. :)

carlotta said...

congrats! i would never have the endurance - or the creativity - to write that much! i admire you greatly :)

The Words Crafter said...

Wow, good for you! I'm sure the next part won't be too bad, you've done so much already!

I'm glad that there's no more need for the ticker, too. Hopefully, not ever again!

KENZY said...

OHMIGARSH, I wanna read your book!!!! :DD

laughingwolf said...

keep on truckin, you're doing super good! :P

The Golden Eagle said...

Taylor: thanks!

Shaynie: I definitely would if I could! Writer's block is always frustrating. :P

Carlotta: thank you. :)

The Words Crafter: I hope so. I'm glad the ticker's gone, too, but there always seems to be some kind of disaster . . .

KENZY: Maybe you'll get to someday. :D

Laughingwolf: Thanks! :D

Caroline said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! congrats! Whoa, so is each part of the book like 47,000 words long? That's not much shorter than the total word count of my book! Amazing that you wrote that in one month...well, that's where 30,000k in 30d comes in, no?:) *grin*

The Golden Eagle said...

Yup. ;) And yes, each part of the book is about that long. One's 55,000, but it varies since I cut and change things a lot.

Jayden Black said...

Amazing!! good job!! It took me about a year to write that much for the Drake's Storm!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks, Jayden! :)

Julie said...

Oh my! Congrats! I've tried to write so many things, but I never continue them becuase I don't have a lot of time. >.> Anyways, this is totally cool!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thank you Julie! ^_^