19 August, 2010

COME ON!

Can you believe this?! They've put together a whole bunch of awesome characters from a bunch of awesome books and they're pitting them against each other in a YA Fantasy Showdown! GO VOTE BECAUSE THIS IS JUST TOTALLY COOL! And nerve-wracking. I'm so glad though that Katsa won over Hermione, Aragorn won over Thorgil, and Percy Jackson prevailed.

BUT I'm enraged that Jace won over Ai Ling! AI LING IS ONE OF THE BEST PROTAGONISTS AROUND NO MATTER HOW WITTY JACE MAY BE!

LOL! I'm just really excited to see who wins in the end. Let me reiterate: GO VOTE! :D Because now it's Katsa vs. Jace and Aragorn vs. Alanna and Percy Jackson vs. Howl.

-----The Golden Eagle

5 comments:

Bobbi Marie said...

Hi. I love your blog! Can't wait to read more!

Bobbi Marie**

The Golden Eagle said...

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog!

Darlyn said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Caroline said...

OMIGOSH!!!! I just happened to hear about this yesterday!! I wasn't sure how it works, though, like where do you vote? I'll probably see it as soon as I get on there:). Percy vs. Howl? This I HAVE to see. My sister is going to freak. She loves Howl.XD

The Golden Eagle said...

Darlyn: Absolutely!

Caroline: Click on the names! It leads to a PollDaddy thing--you just click on whoever you think will win the fight. There's also a mini-story to go with the voting . . . they're written by authors!