13 August, 2010

I Write Like . . .

I did this before . . . but I wanted to check and see if I got the same results.



I write like
Arthur Clarke
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!



I write like
Dan Brown
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I write like
Kurt Vonnegut
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


Hmmm. Same people I got before, so I guess my writing style hasn't changed. Of course, this thing probably isn't all that accurate seeing as the program is run by a computer--and there are only a certain number of things a computer can analyze.


-----The Golden Eagle

9 comments:

Katie/Popular Joker said...

Cool! Yeah, I dont think it is very accurate either.
-Katie

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

While maybe not to be taken too seriously, it looks like fun. I'll have to try it. What an interesting mix of authors you got!

Icewolf said...

I agree that it isn't accurate, I mean, I got Stephanie Meyer for writing about werewolves!!!!

The Golden Eagle said...

Katie/Popular Joker: Probably not, but it's interesting to see what it produces. :)

Alyssa Kirk: You should check it out! The authors I got are interesting; especially considering the fact I hadn't heard of two of them before.

Icewolf: Well, I think it's about the style of writing, and since she does use werewolves, I guess that's a likely result . . . but it's less her writing that's the problem, and more about the plot!

Selena Gomez said...

Lol Icewolf. I got Stephen Meyer... Who is he? And James Joyce? I know Jack London-- and absolutely hated the bit of his work that we read in class this year-- go figure. Anyways its a cool idea, even if it isn't that accurate. :D

~SofieRose

Selena Gomez said...

No, not Stephen Meyer LOL! I was thinking of Stephanie Meyer when I wrote that... Stephen King, that was it. Heehee stupid mistake... I do that ALL the time.

~SofieRose

The Golden Eagle said...

LOL! Stephen King's pretty different . . . about as different as you can get. I think I prefer him. :P

John The Bookworm said...

I got Stephen King, Margaret Atwood...and someone else I cannot for the life of me remember. I took the test like forever ago. :p It's definitely not accurate, but pretty cool none the less. Kurt Vonnegut...that reminds me to read a book of his someday. He's supposed to be crazy. :p

The Golden Eagle said...

Didn't know that, and here I am supposedly writing like him. Ah, well. All the best people are at least a little bonkers, aren't they? :P