14 August, 2010

Switzerland Would Be Flat Without the Alps

Well, it's true, isn't it?

You could also say that "Nevada would be wet if there was an ocean over it."

Or, "California would be stable if there wasn't the San Andreas Fault."

Or, "The Great Wall would be not-so-great if it was small."

Or, "Alaska would be warm if it weren't for being next to the Arctic Circle."

Or, Lyndon Johnson's Presidency would have been great domestic-policy wise if it wasn't for the Vietnam War.

Actually, I think he made a lot of progress with the country with his War on Poverty. He got a lot of things done, anyhow, and it's difficult to get things done when you're the President of the USA.

*****

Anyways. What was I going to say besides mentioning Lyndon Johnson? Well, I'm going to write some more today, (my document is now over 20000 words since the beginning of August!) watch I, Robot later, (hopefully this won't be a total let-down since I know they changed the plot) eat pizza, (mmm!) and enjoy the benefits of a beautiful day. And go to Japan.

Not.

It would be nice to though . . .



-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I love mountains! And trees. I couldn't live somewhere flat, unless there were mountains! A fun read...

The Golden Eagle said...

I love mountains too. :)

Icewolf said...

I love any place cold! With snow and stuff. :D

The Golden Eagle said...

SNOW! My mom doesn't it like it . . . but I love it. :)