16 September, 2010

What Is Going On . . . ?

*Tip: You may want to try reading this with Google Reader . . . or something like that.*

WTH?


See this? THIS, my friends, just happens to be a warning from good ol' Google telling me MY OWN BLOG has malicious software attached to it that can be downloaded into someone's computer without their consent. (I doubt computers are masochists, so I don't think that they'd be willing to get malicious software downloaded into them willingly).

So, I check out their page about what to do if your site is being hacked like this, and I go to Webmaster Tools that Google offers. I add my site. It says THERE ARE NO PROBLEMOS.

Then what's with the whole "THIS SITE MAY HARM YOUR COMPUTER!" jazz, hmmm?


That's the diagnostic. Did I mess something up by trying to change the template around? I can see the blog without problems on Internet Explorer . . . but I don't like IE! It's slow! And creaky! And why should I be able to view something on one browser and not the other?

Hopefully all the technical difficulties shall clear themselves up. Sorry guys.

-----The Golden Eagle

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Darn that sucks! My computer says your site is safe though.

The Golden Eagle said...

That's good.

Icewolf said...

I have no issues...

Shelley said...

Your blog is visible and problem free on my computer! :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Maybe my computer just hates me right now. :P Anyway, I may just tell Chrome to load my page despite the warning since based on everything else there seems to be no problem . . .

Olive Tree said...

I can see it fine on Safari!

The Golden Eagle said...

Well, that's another reader who can get through! :)