22 February, 2013

Cover Reveal: CassaStorm by Alex J. Cavanaugh

Alex J. Cavanaugh, the power blogger who somehow visits an insane/incredible number of sites a day and is one of the most impressive voices in the blogosphere, is revealing the cover for his next book today. Here it is!

Blurb:
A storm gathers across the galaxy…
     Byron thought he’d put the days of battle behind him. Commanding the Cassan base on Tgren, his only struggles are occasional rogue pirate raids and endless government bureaucracies. As a galaxy-wide war encroaches upon the desert planet, Byron’s ideal life is threatened and he’s caught between the Tgrens and the Cassans.
     After enemy ships attack the desert planet, Byron discovers another battle within his own family. The declaration of war between all ten races triggers nightmares in his son, shaking Bassan to the core and threatening to destroy the boy’s mind.
     Meanwhile the ancient alien ship is transmitting a code that might signal the end of all life in the galaxy. And the mysterious probe that almost destroyed Tgren twenty years ago could be on its way back. As his world begins to crumble, Byron suspects a connection. The storm is about to break, and Byron is caught in the middle…

Release date: September 17, 2013 

Other details:
Genre: Science Fiction - Space Opera/Adventure
Print ISBN: 9781939844002
E-book: ISBN 9781939844019

**********

Congratulations, Alex! The cover for CassaStorm is amazing.


What's been one of your favorite new covers or books recently? Or, what's one cover you can go back to over and over again and admire each time?


-----The Golden Eagle

19 comments:

Mark Means said...

To be honest, Alex's cover has been one of the coolest I've seen in a while. Great stuff :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you, Golden - for the reveal and the kind words.
And thanks Mark!

Pat Hatt said...

Cover looks grand, 6th time I've seen it today across blogland haha

Southpaw said...

I really like Alex's cover.

Lynda R Young said...

Congrats to Alex!!! I love this cover!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Go Alex Go!!! Alex's cover rocks!

Heather said...

I love the cover! Congrats to Alex!

Bonnee Crawford said...

A huge congrats to Alex! :)

JeffO said...

That's a nice cover. Good luck, Alex!

Gail said...

Fantastic Cover.

Gooooooooooooo, Alex!

Summer Ross said...

Terrific cover Alex!

As far as one of the news I have is Kim Harrison's Ever After Cover. :)

Have a great weekend!

Carol Riggs said...

So fun to see Alex's terrific cover all over the blogosphere this week!! Congrats!!!

Mac Isbell said...

Ok that rocks!!!!! I am dying to dive into his book!!!!

Trisha F said...

It's such an awesome cover isn't it? Congrats again Alex!!

Jamie Gibbs said...

Whoo! Congrats, Alex! I think this cover is all kinds of awesome!

Jamie

C. Lee McKenzie said...

I agree. This is a very cool cover. Here's to September.

Ciara said...

I LOVE Alex's cover. It is my favorite of the series.

Michael Offutt, Speculative Fiction Author said...

Alex's cover is so dang cool!

The Golden Eagle said...

Mark: I think so, too. :)

Alex: You're very welcome!

Pat: LOL. I'm sure it was all over the blogosphere . . .

Southpaw: Me, too.

Lynda: Agreed!

Tyrean: Yup.

Heather: I like it as well. :)

Bonnee: Same from me!

JeffO: Isn't it?

Gail: Love the cheer for Alex!

Summer: Just looked it up; it's a striking cover.

Carol: I agree!

Mac: I so want to read it. :)

Trisha: It is.

Jamie: All kinds of awesome is right.

Lee: But not too soon . . . it feels like 2013 just started and it's already almost March. :P

Ciara: I'm not sure which is my favorite; they've all got style.

Michael: :)