13 August, 2010

Friday the 13th

The Teenager Audio Test - Can you hear this sound?
Created by Oatmeal

That frequency is painful! Ack! How dare they use this in malls!

JK. Actually, it's probably a good way to shoo people out; only the targeted audience can hear it.

*****

If you're wondering why I posted that, it's because I really had no other brilliant post ideas. But I will leave you with a video in case you're thinking This is so boring. It's a cool video. :)





(Though I do have to say that Harmonic Voltage and Aqua Harp are also cool. And Pipe Dream is still at the top of my list.)

-----The Golden Eagle

5 comments:

Katie/Popular Joker said...

:D I can hear that high pitched, horrible noise! lol
-Katie Krinkleberry

Icewolf said...

It's isn't horrible! It sounds actually soothing to me. Heh, so much for their system.

Mall guard: HEY YOU! CLEAR OUT! *issues noise*
Icewolf: *sighs happily, listening*

Julie said...

Ha, I can hear it. And so can my dogs because they jumped up when it played (which isn't really that much of a surprise). lol

I didn't even notice it was Friday the 13th until I read the title of your blog post.

laughingwolf said...

of course i can't hear it, last i was a teenager was back in the pleistocene era :P lol

not only that, my puppy did not hear it, either! :(

The Golden Eagle said...

Katie: It is horrible! And high pitched. And makes me go "AAAAAGH!" :P

Icewolf: Yeah, so much for it! I wonder how many other people actually like that sound . . .

Julie: I guess dogs would usually be able to hear since they have much better ears than we do.

I'm not one for superstitions . . . but there is something weird about a Friday AND the 13 occurring at the same time.

Laughingwolf: I'm surprised your dog didn't hear it, but I guess it's the same for them as it is for humans. Some do, some don't.