06 August, 2010

Tag From Cornet Crazie!

Check out her blog HERE. I added images to this tag to make it more interesting, but I don't think you have to . . . :)


{DISCLAIMER!: I do not own any of these images; they were found online.}

What kind of computer are you on?
Dell PC. My mom's computer. I love my mom's computer.



What do you want to eat right now?
I just ate lunch, so not much.


Mmmm . . . marco polo bagel. :D (Seriously, I did eat something like that, only it was HOMEMADE. Just as good and cheaper.)

What is your favorite color?
I prefer green and blue over other colors. :)



What would you name your child who is a girl?
That would depend. On the parents, on the kid, on the surroundings . . .
Boy?
Same deal. Though I do like the name Connor. ^.^



What describes your eating habits?
Omnivore. (Yes, I eat meat. At least once a week, usually.)



What kind of iPod do you have?
Shuffle. It's several years old . . .



Where are you most likely to go for your next big trip?
I dun know . . . I spent several months traveling around the country with my mom in the car last year, but I don't think there's anything in the works right now.


(I wish . . . lol)

What time do you go to bed?
9:30 or so.



What time do you get up in the morning?
5:45 thereabouts. Every morning if I can. I HATE getting up later than 6:30.



(Have you ever seen this type of alarm clock? Seems like a sure way to wake you up--especially if the propellers knock you in the head. :P)

What kind of school do you go to?
Homeschooled, dude.



Do you want to go to college?
Absolutely!



What do you want to be when you grow up?
Scientist. Any kind will do, though I'd prefer biologist or physicist. :D





What is your favorite band?
I don't listen to bands. How about Murray Perahia instead?




What is your favorite instrument?
Piano!



(Man, that is COOL!)

Do you like blogger?
DUH. I'm here, aren't I? LOL.


How long have you been on blogger?
Since February of this year. I can't remember the exact date right now . . .



What relegion do you practice, if any?
Not any.



Do you like chocolate pretzels?
Not particularly . . .





Where would you rather swim?
Don't know how to swim.





Flashlights or candles when the power is out?
Flashlights!





What kind of swimsuit do you prefer?
See above question! But definitely not a two-piece. (No image. I didn't want to look through all those bikinis on Google Image Search. *shudders*)

Showers or baths?
Depends! If it's hot out, then I want a cold, freezing shower! But if it's in the winter, a hot, steamy bath is good.







Who do you tag?
ALL OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE! :D




-----The Golden Eagle
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Memzie said...

Cool! I love all the pictures with your answers too.

That piano is something else. I wonder what it would be like to play on it?

The Golden Eagle said...

I don't know, but I want to! I like the way it curves down and incorporates the seat as part of the instrument.

Katie/Popular Joker said...

Wow. That is an aweosme piano!! :)
I will do the tag. Looks like fun.

The Golden Eagle said...

Great! :)