29 July, 2010

Award!

I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award (for the third time) by Julie at Citraberry Book Reviews! Thank you!







Here's how the award works:
  • Shout from the mountaintop and slap this up all over your blog. :) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Once you're done doing a happy dance, pass this award along to 15 other blogs. It can be awarded for any reason.
  • Make sure you contact the bloggers so that they know they've won! :)


Now, since I've already done the 7-questions and I'm bad a singling out people . . . consider yourself awarded. ;)

-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

Julie said...

You've gotten this 3 times? O.o That's gotta be kinda annoying. I'm sorry!

The Golden Eagle said...

Nah, I don't mind. :)

The Words Crafter said...

If you get it more than once, it just means people like your blog and are happy to show it. Congrats!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks.