10 July, 2010

Blog Party Time!

Hey, everyone! This is my 200th post! Thanks for voting on the poll on the side so I could figure out what to do, and the final verdict is . . .

Blog party and caption contest! I want to do a caption contest for some reason, and I'll post pics later.

For the blog party/parade:
1. On this post, I'll give you a set of questions that you can answer, along with my own answers. (They're lower down on this post.)
2. Give me the link to your post so I can see your answers! :)
3. Be sure to put up the image above on your post or your sidebar so that other bloggers can come over.



Blog Party Button Code (Banner):




Blog Party Button Code:


The questions:

1. It's summertime! What's your favorite thing about the season?
2. What got you started on Blogger?
3. What's the most fun thing that's ever happened to you? (So far.)
4. Do you like reading? If so, what's your favorite book/genre?
5. Computers or other type of electronic? (e.g. cell phones, tablets, etc.)
6. Do you like to swim?
7. Concerning music, what do you typically listen to? (If you listen to music.)
8. Cicadas; what do they make you think of?
9. Would you bungee-jump, if given the chance? Have you ever?
10. Just out of curiosity, do you follow 100+ blogs?
11. Why do you blog?

Now, for my answers!

1. It's summertime! What's your favorite thing about the season?
Plant life! Flowers, trees, etc., they're all green or colorful, unlike winter, which is visually drab.
2. What got you started on Blogger?
Seeing author blogs, and then noticing the followers' blogs. I just decided that it might be fun to start my own.
3. What's the most fun thing that's ever happened to you? (So far.)
I've had a lot of fun moments! Maybe dance recitals; backstage, when everyone's hyped up. I never really got stage fright, so it was a blast for me.
4. Do you like reading? If so, what's your favorite book/genre?
Yes, I like reading! I prefer Fantasy/SF/Adventure books, and one that encompasses all of those is Artemis Fowl. I'm a Fowl fanatic. :P
5. Computers or other type of electronic? (e.g. cell phones, tablets, etc.)
Computers! They can do everything nowadays.
6. Do you like to swim?
Don't know how. Maybe falling into a lake gave me a dislike of getting my face wet . . . ?
7. Concerning music, what do you typically listen to? (If you listen to music.)
Classical, when I do. That, and sometimes jazz music, like Peanuts. (Don't tell me you've never heard the Marsalises play Buggy Ride. LOL.)
8. Cicadas; what do they make you think of?
Hot summers and bright sunshine.
9. Would you bungee-jump, if given the chance? Have you ever?
Maybe! If I could have a good look-see just to be sure that the ropes were totally secure. :P
10. Just out of curiosity, do you follow 100+ blogs?
Yup. 107 blogs so far. :)
11. Why do you blog?
a) Because I like writing. b) Because I can express my opinions. c) Because it is FUN.

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: