04 March, 2012

Something Random

Recently I received an email from Susan Kane (thecontemplativecat) bringing my attention to Melynda Fleury's new book Just Nonsense. I had not heard about it before, and Melynda's blog Crazy World was new to me--but the story is that last Friday, March 2nd, she underwent eye surgery. Elisa, Fishducky, and Joshua banded together and created this book . . .


. . . from her blog posts to raise funds for medical and other expenses. As it's for a good cause, I thought I'd spread the word. There are more details HERE.

Links to purchase:
Paperback: http://dft.ba/-JustNonsense
Kindle: http://dft.ba/-JustNonsenseKindle
Smashwords (multiple formats): http://dft.ba/-JustNonsenseSmashwords


-----The Golden Eagle

19 comments:

Joshua said...

Thanks for giving this a shout out. You truly are golden.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've already downloaded mine!

Old Kitty said...

Oh what a wonderful way to raise funds for a great cause! Yay! thanks for the info and the links! Take care
x

Christine Rains said...

Thanks for the link! Great way to raise funds. :)

Christina Farley said...

What a great cause!

Pat Hatt said...

Nice shout out, already got mine too.

Jeremy said...

I will be sure to get a copy.

Belle said...

I bought it today and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Adam said...

seems like a nice read

N. R. Williams said...

Hi Golden
I will send prayers since money is short. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Nancy

Jamie Gibbs said...

That's a great way of raising the money. The power of blogging is pretty awesome :) Thanks for showing us :)

Sarah Pearson said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful project. I hope it's a huge success.

Lynda R Young said...

It's a great cause and I'm sure it will help greatly. Thanks so much for the link.

Paul Tobin said...

Just downloaded mine. Looking forward to reading it.

Paul Tobin said...

Just downloaded mine. Looking forward to reading it.

Clarissa Draper said...

That is a great cause, I'll look into it.

The Golden Eagle said...

Joshua: Anytime. :)

Alex: Awesome!

Old Kitty: You're very welcome!

Christine: You're welcome. :)

Christina: I agree.

Pat: Thanks! Great that you've got a copy.

Jeremy: Cool. :)

Belle: I hope you enjoy it!

Adam: It does to me as well.

Nancy: Same here. Since posting about it seemed like the best way to spread the word, that's what I did. :) And she's definitely in my thoughts!

Jamie: The blogosphere can do some amazing things. :)

Sarah: You're welcome!

Me, too. Though I read on Melynda's blog that she's topped Amazon charts!

Lynda: You're very welcome. :)

Paul: I hope you like it!

Clarissa: Awesome. :)

Rachel Morgan said...

I also saw this at the end of last week. It's so cool what Elisa, Fishducky and Joshua have done for Melynda. And such a cute cover!

The Golden Eagle said...

Rachel: It definitely is. :)