17 March, 2010

Tag from The Faithful Elven Princess

1. If you could anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Japan!

2. Why did you start blogging?

I actually found out about Blogger from Ananka's Diary (check it out; kikistrikeny.blogspot.com) and then started sifting through profiles, looking at other blogs, and when my mom gave me the go ahead, I started!

3. What is your ambition?

To become a biologist and find out new things about species, or discover some in the Amazon rainforest. :)

4. How many siblings do you have?

0. Yay!

5. What is your favorite subject in school?

Science.

6. What is your favorite Bible verse?

Um, I've never actually read the Bible . . .

7. What is one of your hobbies?

ROCK COLLECTING. I have some really cool fossils and crystals.

8. If someone handed you a five dollar bill, what would you do with it?

Try to give it back, and if they refused, put it away in a drawer for an emergency.

9. If your sibling came to you with their math book and asked for help, you'd say:

(no siblings) "hang on a moment while I finish writing this post"

10. If you could have one of the following abilities, which would it be?

a. singing
b. sewing
c. skateboarding
d. song writing
e. guitar playing
f. swimming
g. writing
h. riding a bike

f. (I don't know how to swim . . . )

Anyone who wants to do this, can!

No comments: