08 March, 2010

A Tag!

If I were I gemstone, I'd be vivianite.

If I were a scent, I'd be the smell of fall.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be sneakers.

If I were the weather, I'd be rain in the morning and sun in the afternoon.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a compassionate and earnest gaze.

If I were a car, I'd be a battery-powered Tesla racecar.

If I were a time of day, I'd be sunrise.

If I were a month, I'd be September.

If I were a place, I'd be a park.

If I were a liquid, I'd be water.

If I were a taste, I'd be tangy.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be a blue whale.

If I were a food, I'd be a filling sandwich.

If I were a color, I'd be blue.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.

If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid.

If I were a song, I'd be the sounds of Mauna Loa.

If I were a planet, I'd be Venus.

If I were an object, I'd be a book filled with stories.

If I were a fruit, I'd be an apple.

If I were a sound, I'd be the sound of rain pattering on a rooftop.

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday.

And I tag:

Anyone who feels like doing this!

(P. S. I tried to get photos uploaded, but I couldn't get it to work. Could someone tell me how?)

3 comments:

KENZY said...

this is how you upload pics. (it's kinda complicated..... but i'll try my best to explain)
when you go to write a post, you know the bar with the Italics and Bold and Underline buttons? well, if you follow that bar to the right, there's a bunch of confusing little icons. one of them is the picture icon, and you click on that. a new screen should pop up, and you can either upload from your computer, or from the internet. and the rest is explained on the pop up. :)

i hope this made sense....

The Golden Eagle said...

Yeah, I saw the picture thingy, but when I clicked the orange *upload* button, it said it was uploading, it said it had *uploaded to blogger* and then I got nothing on the post itself.

Anywayz, I'll figure Blogger out sometime!!

THANKS!!

Icewolf said...

I'm sorta geeky so, if you need technological advice, you can ask me, though i may or may not know. as for your problemo, I have no idear how to fix that. But,
Gemstone: er, obsidian. it's pretty.
scent: wtcn? (cn-chicken nugget) i guess the smell of early morning
shoes: no comment
weather: wind and rain!!!
facial: cynically laughing
car: i have no interest in cars
time: early morning, when the air is untainted and it's quiet
month: dunno, winter months
place: bubbling brooke
liquid: er, water?
taste: sweet and savory
sea animal: random...er eel
food: defiantly chocolate chip cookies!
color: red!
instrument: piano, agreed
flower: daisies
song: ............. (the noise in my head)
planet: earth is nice
object: a tree
fruit: peaches
sound: wind
day: sunday! day for God!