17 April, 2010

5 Awesome Blogs!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Hello, everyone!! (Can you believe it's 6:58 and I've been awake for almost an hour--on a SATURDAY? I was just so not tired this morning, even though I had a dream about not being able to sleep. Zzzzzz.) Here are 5 (more!) Awesome Blogs and they're all different ones than last week's:

1. A Celtic Cowgirl
Light, open blog with nice posts.

2. The Word Crafter
Interesting posts, great-looking blog.

3. Fragments of Life
Book review/interviews blog, and the blog author is in the Phillipines.

4. Shimmer Kitty's Blog
Pawbook and illustrations (see Icewolf's profile image) and ICF. (Inora-Charry Fest)

5. Treble Clef
Currently having a Harry Potter-themed caption contest, and the blog is great.

So, there you have it.

2 comments:

Shimmer the Cat(Admin) said...

Awwww thank you!! That was really noce of you. ^^ Sorry for the late comment, I had soo much HW this week. > <;;

The Golden Eagle said...

You know, the more I hear about homework and school, the happier I am about being homeschooled and not having to worry about that kind of stuff.