25 April, 2010

I got this award from Fearless!



Apples, oranges, or bananas?

Apples.

How many siblings do you have?

0.

How old are you?

13 1/3

Do you lone on a prairie, woodland, swamp, city, or other?

Other. I inhabit a temperate forest.

Scissors or glue?

Scissors. Cutting is better than gluing . . .

Describe your dream house:

Down a secluded forest path in the hills with pines/maples/etc. and a creek, in a large clearing where I can see the stars at night. Large glass windows, spacey interior. Differently colored rooms, with different themes.

Is your room clean?

Dusty, more like. There aren't any dirty socks or laundry, but it could stand a dustmop.

If you could be a movie chracter for a day, who would it be?

Arya, from Eragon.

Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?

Greece. Ruins and the sea . . .

What denomination are you?

I don't go to church.

Do you sleep with a stuffed toy (BE HONEST!)?

No. (It's the truth. I slept with a large purple unicorn until a 1 1/2 years ago, though.)

Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?

None. Fruit, please.

What is your favorite book?

Beka Cooper. (I have tons of favorites, but I've read that one 4 times in the last month . . .)

Favorite ice cream flavor?

I don't eat ice cream all that much, but it's strawberry. :)

If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?

Pizza.

What is your favorite Olympic Sport?

Gee . . .

If you woke up and discovered that you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do?

Try to find some reasonable clothes from her closet, march outside and start a humanitarian aid campaign to help people in Africa and other distressed places. Donate millions to non-profit organizations, and then motivate my fans to help others.

Describe yourself in three words.

Imaginative. Intelligent. Ingenius. (And those are just the "i"s.)

What chore do you hate?

Dusting. I'm mildly allergic to dust, so I try to avoid it.

If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do?

(Is this a jab at the accusations that Elmo is selfish?) Freeze up, then wait until his back is turned. Then launch out of bed and tackle his fuzzy person to the ground, knocking the weapon out of his hand. (Weird question, but that's a tag for you. :)

*****

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

Hilarious. :D

The Night at the Museum movies are great, if you ask me. I watched this one last night, and laughed during a lot of it.

Nick: "You don't have a plan."
Larry: "I have a plan!"
Nick: "No, you don't have a plan."
Larry: "Yes! I have no plan!"

Al Capone: "Why are you wearing a dress?"
Kahmunrah: "It's not a dress. It is a tunic. There is quite a difference. It was the height of fashion 3000 years ago."
Ivan the Terrible: "Do we have to wear a dress?"
Kahmunrah: "Did you not hear what I just said? It is a tunic."
Napoleon Bonaparte: *raises hand*
Kahmunrah: "Any more questions not about my dress--I mean, tunic."
Napoleon: *lowers hand*

Larry: "What?"
Napoleon (with a heavy accent): "Were you two friends in college and now you are just afraid to say that you like like each ozzer?"
Larry/Amelia Earhart: "NO!"

Larry: "Quite down! Shhh!"
Amelia: "They're adorable!"
Cupids: *sings*
Larry: "I didn't mean change the song! I don't need the Titanic theme tune!"

Okay, so maybe you have to actually watch it get the real amusement, and not my slightly faulty lines that I'm calling up from memory. But it is funny.

-----The Golden Eagle