01 May, 2010

5 Awesome Blogs

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Here we go again for the 4th Saturday in a row. :)

1. Just a minute . . .

2. @dria cherelle

3. My Nutty Life

4. Quirky Ramblings from a Teenage Soul

5. ~Elyse~Is~Randomly~Awesome

*****

May 1st, people! April for 2010 has passed!

I suppose that I'm not the most enthusiastice person about May, because May means warmer weather, heading toward summer, and I don't especially like summer. I don't like a lot of heat, I don't like UV rays beating down on my skin, I don't like sweating a lot (and I have to exercise), bugs seem to live feasting on my blood (really. I usually get clusters of bites that around 3-10 at a time. Totally sucks, no pun intended) and I don't like the whole shebang in general. . . I pity people farther south. How to they STAND it?

-----The Golden Eagle

3 comments:

Hannah said...

hey! thanks so much! haha i feel the same way about the bugs, but i love summer

The Golden Eagle said...

Sure. :D

Icewolf said...

I have to agree with you, the only thing I like about summer is swimming. Other stuff, not so much.