28 May, 2010

Another Award!

Once again, thank you, Bleah Briann! This is the honesty award, and you have to answer these questions:

Share 1 thing that no one knows about you

Umm, like what? There's a lot you guys don't (and probably never will) know about me. But I suppose most of you don't know that I play the piano and violin a LOT. :)

What is your biggest regret in life?

Hmmm. I'd have to think about that one for a while.
Have you ever been jealous of someone elses blog page and why?

More like admiring of someone else's blog page, not jealous. There are so many beautiful blogs out there!

What would you do for a $1,000 dollars?

What are the conditions? I wouldn't murder anyone, do something really disgusting, or anything illegal, just so you know. :P

What secretly makes you happy?

A lot makes me happy. :)

If you could go back in time, would you still pick the person you are with right now? And why.

Ahem. I am not *with* anyone right now. Hel-looo, I don't plan on being *with* anyone for years.


What do you like or dislike about my blog page.

~With Love and Kisses~ you mean, right? I love the header, for one thing. And I like the columns with all the different gadgets and gizmos and the fonts are nice. ;)
If you could take a trip anywhere, who would you take with you?

My MOM. Of COURSE. It wouldn't be a trip without her! :D

And I award everyone who wants it!

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: