30 May, 2010

Awards!

All of these go to whoever wants them!

Rules:
Tag at least five 'sweet friends,' on Blogger
Answer the tag (below) in your post
You may tag the person who gave you this award
Don't forget to comment on the post that awarded you!

You are _______ in your family.
The only child. :)

Do you have your own camera?
No. There's a VGA camera on my cell, but I can't upload them onto the computer/send them to an email, so it doesn't change much.

List three of your character qualities: writer, reader, blogger

What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I blog about everything! But I suppose most of it's about things I see. Life, experiences, TV, books . . .

How long have you had your blog?
Since February 27.



1. Post the logo on your blog and/or within the post.
2. Pass it on to 12 other bloggers.
3. Add links to these 12 bloggers within your blog.
4. Let them know they are receiving the award.
5. Share the link of the person from whom you received the award.

I got this award from Memzie @ http://emileighttherebuilder.blogspot.com/


And this one I took from The Book Blog!

2 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Your blog is a fascinating place to visit. I'm glad I found it, Roland

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks! :)