14 May, 2010

Time Flies Like an Arrow, Fruit Flies Like Bananas

Friday!

Like the post title? Me: *grins* Other bloggers: *-_-* Okay, okay. I'll get serious and do the TGDB like I'm supposed to.

Date...May 14th, 2010
Starting time...6:50 AM (I loooove getting up early in the mornin')
Mood...chipper.
Outside my window...Clouds. *boooo* Where's the sunshine!?
I'm thinking...about my story. And about the local library. And about Blogger.
I'm reading...Artemis Fowl
I'm listening to...The computer.
I'm wearing...Black pants, blue shirt, gray sweatjacket
Yesterday, I...uuuuhhh . . . fixed caviar. JK! I fixed my lunch. Really.
I'm excited for...Monday/Tuesday
I'm sad because...not sad
I'm hungry for...nothing
The song stuck inside my head is...none, except the music at the end of the News Hour.
I want...to RUN
I love...technology!
I loathe...malfunctioning technology. :P
This week, my goal is...to rock the world of course!! Well, maybe the household, at least . . .
Did I meet last week's goal?...Kinda sorta.
Ending time...6:57 AM

***

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: