22 May, 2010

An Award and Another Tag!

I got the Oh My Blog! Award/Tag from Hannah @ http://mynuttylife97.blogspot.com/ and the Smartness Award from Shimmer the Cat @ http://shimmerkitty.blogspot.com/! Thank you!!

Here is the Smartness Award (that I award to whoever really wants it!):


And the Oh My Blog! Award/Tag (and I award Icewolf, Shimmer, Bleah Briann, and anyone else who feels like doing it) and here are the rules:

1. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:

(a) Write about your most embarrassing moment. (I *ahem* choose this since I don't know enough titles to do (b) and I don't want you to see my face. For several reasons.)

(b) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.

(c) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.

(d) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)and post it.

So. Embarrassing? I once forgot my steps onstage and started over at the beginning when I was supposed to be dancing something that was totally different, and one time I fell into a pond and started thrashing around because I didn't (and still don't) know how to swim and had to walk home soaking wet. You can decide which is worse. :P

-----The Golden Eagle

No comments: