13 May, 2011

606 FOLLOWERS!

Since (they say) 30 hours of posts were taken down along with comments, my last post disappeared--and it hasn't reappeared. So I'm re-posting.


(This is a time when signing up for email notification has been a huge save; I really didn't want to have to rewrite all those links!)

**********


You know, I never expected to reach that number . . . at least, I never expected to reach it this fast! It was only on March 25th that I was celebrating 500.




You bloggers are wonderful!

And, as usual, a list of the most recent hundred followers:

Kimbercam23
Jo Schaffer
JRandSue
Goncalo Ferreira
Stacy Henrie
Marsha A. Moore
Monica
Armindo Tavares
Ismael Gimenez Molla
Lee Libro
Donna
Sylvia Ney
Matt Conlon
Jen
Leovi
Sarah McCabe
Valerie Ipson
Siv Maria
Thelmaz
Pearson Report
Jeanne Kraus
Tomara Armstrong
Josh Hoyt
Nahno
Kristin
Nate Wilson
Sheila
Dani
Ju Dimello
Matt
Ron
Jack Edwards Poetry
TS Hendrik
Adam King
Elise VanCise
Dorrenb8
Kelly M. Olsen
Melissa Bradley
Melissa Kline
MJ
Moe
Dafeenah
Donna K. Weaver
Marcy
Heather Henry
Jaydee Morgan
Lisa
Mistaya
Marina Vodyanova
Cricket McRae
Spacerguy
Theres Just Life
Cindy
Duncan D. Horne
Suzy Turner
Kathryn Packer Roberts
Austrodavicus
Empty Nest Insider
Beverly Diehl
Prometeu Alchimistul
Bethy B
Crystal Cheverie
Ladydragonfly1958
Donna Hosie
Ryan Sullivan
Anthony Stemke
Sihirli Yazilar
Kathy-Oak Lawn Lady
Rachel
Lucy
Kendal
Anime
Mdalerwill
Kimberly
Belle
Paper
Vaish Vijay
Mary Aalgaard
Catherine Johnson
N4M3L3SS
K. C. Woolf
Laurie Peel
Hannah
Scott.Niven.Author
Trotasendesbenicalap
Michelle Teacress
Randi
Laura
Eric W. Trant
Anne K. Albert
Canyon Girl
Stratoz
Nisa
Sam
Kathryn Jankowski
jordn.cope98
Stephanie Skeem
Kayeleen Hamblin
Tracy Edward Wymer
B.E. Sanderson
Loren Chase
Seak
Joshua J. Perkey

***If I don't have your link, spelled your name wrong, linked to the wrong site, or missed you, please mention it in the comments so I can fix it!***

And to view links to everyone else, go HERE.


-----The Golden Eagle 

16 comments:

Jen Daiker said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Blogger was such a pain today but I'm so glad I'm able to finally make up for lost time in comment land!!!!

What a great way to thank all those followers of yours!!

Summer Ross said...

I'm very glad you reposted it- Congratulations to having so many followers! You deserve it! Have a really great weekend!

Emily Rose said...

Congratulations! Agreeing with Summer Ross, you definitely deserve it!

N. R. Williams said...

Blogger had a severe case of brain loss yesterday. It infected me and I can't spell. Glad we are back online too.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

Lydia K said...

Congrats on all your followers! Boy, did you have to redo all those links? IF so, you are amazing!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And I'm back to say congratulations once again!
I know - I lost a ton of comments from yesterday. Bummer.

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Congrats! Now tell me how you did it =)

Misha said...

Congrats!!
Have a wonderful weekend :)

Rachna Chhabria said...

Congrats, 606 is a big number. You deserve it.

Jules said...

Congrats on the huge number. I just got my blogger back this morning and have no idea what, if any, I lost. But here we are again :)
Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

Old Kitty said...

CONGRATULATIONS with your amazingly growing number of followers!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!

I just answered your voting poll!! That's me blogging for 4 hours or more! LOL!! Take care
x

The Golden Eagle said...

Jen: Thank you! :)

Me, too.

Since I can't offer giveaways or anything like that, links seemed like the best option!

Summer: Thank you so much!

Emily: Thank you! :D

Nancy: Ah, well. At least it's working now. :P

Lydia: Thank you!

No, I have email subscription; whenever I write a post, it ends up in my inboxes so I had two copies. :)

Alex: Thanks! (For coming back again, too.)

I don't know how many comments I lost--I logged out when there were 9, and that was before the site went down.

Kathryn: Thank you!

Posts and networking--write posts, follow, comment, repeat. :P

Misha: Thank you! :)

Rachna: Thank you!

Jules: Thanks!

Yup--bloggers are persistent. :D

Old Kitty: Thank you! :)

Thanks for voting on my poll--and I've been known to blog for over four hours a day. But it's usually closer to 2 or 3, especially in recent weeks.

Stratoz said...

glad to be in the last 100. May many more see and follow your wonderful blog

The Golden Eagle said...

Thank you so much! :)

The Happy Whisk said...

Congrats to you.

The Golden Eagle said...

The Happy Whisk: Thanks! :)