19 June, 2010

5 Awesome Blogs

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Whee-el, it's that day of the week again, so here, in a rather random order, are 5 Awesome Blogs!
Go over there. It's a good place to have a good laugh and learn a lot of things.
Okay, I'll admit it, I am addicted to book review sites.
3.  Bliss
Lovely blog, I'm telling you.
We all need flowers. :)
Another great blog! You go, Cx2! ;)


 
And here's a link--to a site, not a blog--that will really jerk your chain:
 
Note: Do Not Visit This Site Unless You Feel Like It. Which Means You Shouldn't, Since You Don't Know What You're Clicking. No, I'm Serious.
Don't click here!
 
 

Have a nice day!
-----The Golden Eagle

2 comments:

Icewolf said...

Aw, the 'don't click here thingy doesn't work. :( Btw, I found a new blog to follow, so thanks!!!

The Golden Eagle said...

It doesn't? I didn't dare click it to test it myself. :P