12 June, 2010

Awarded at Dreaming in Books


I've been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by John @ Dreaming in Books! Thank you!

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

OK, then.

Seven things about myself are:

1. I don't like candy/chocolate/really sweet stuff. Makes me sick. I don't believe I'm allergic or anything, I just don't like it.

2. Did I ever tell you that I own a chunk of vivanite? I'm not sure if that's actually what it is, but it's green, the crystals are long, and covered in dust. Pieces start to fragment off of it when I try to remove the dust, so I leave it alone. I don't want to damage it.

3. I've been working on my current story for about 9 months, and I've written over 100,000 words in that time. It's still not finished yet.

4. I love science! Give me a subject from volcanology to entomology to herpetology and I'm there!

5. I love blogging! But you knew that, right? :P

6. I live with five cats. Whether it's good/bad it depends . . . they're catbox smells pretty bad at times. Plus they leave hair all over the place since they're longhairs, but they're cute. Soft. "Pet me!"-ish Except where they have claws and teeth.

7. I have 27 books out of the library at current. Most I've read, but I've still got a few to go and I shall be reviewing some later today!

And the 15 bloggers that I award are:

Memzie
Taylor T.
Icewolf
Olive Tree
Roland D. Yeomans
Guinevere
Hannah
Popular Joker aka Katie
Milli
Adria
Shimmer the Cat
~Prism~
Caroline
Lizzy
Kenzy

-----The Golden Eagle

9 comments:

John The Bookworm said...

Eagle...girl...I love you, but my name is John. ;) Congrats again, though.

Caroline said...

Thanks, Golden Eagle!:)

The Golden Eagle said...

Whoops! Sorry about that!

Icewolf said...

You live with 5 cats?! Lucky!!! We can't get any, but I love them.

The Golden Eagle said...

Lucky? I'm kinda skeptical about that statement :P

Katie aka Popular Joker said...

*Ah-choo!* I'm sneezing just reading about cats! :P
Thanks Golden Eagle for the award!

Caroline said...

Ah, but that's because it you that has the cats^_^

The Golden Eagle said...

True. Too bad I can't send them to all of you by email.

Memzie said...

Thanks Golden Eagle for awarding me!!!