03 June, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bleah Briann!

Q. Why did you start your blog?

A. To post my opinions. I am opinionized! :P

Q. What are/were your objectives for your blog(s)?

A. Just to say what I want to say when I want to say it. :)

Q. Who tagged you for this tag?

A. Bleah Briann at http://blonde4christ.blogspot.com/

Q. Do you love chocolate?

A. NO. I don't like the smell and I'm not a fan of the taste. >.<

Q. Have many blogs do you have? Do you post often? Are any private?

A. 1 blog. It's open, not private, so everyone can read it. That has its drawbacks of course, but it'll stay the way it is. :)

And I tag:
Lizzy
Guinevere
Milli
Hannah
and
Kenzy

Have fun!

-----The Golden Eagle

2 comments:

Popular Joker aka Katie said...

Thanks for following my blog! That oil ticker is cool... well, bad but still.

The Golden Eagle said...

You're welcome. :)

If it wasn't for such a bad purpose, I'd say I love the oil ticker; but the numbers indicate a pretty dire circumstance. *sigh*