21 June, 2010

Blog Parade!


Okay now. Bleah Briann is having a blog parade (as you can see from the title :P) and she's trying to get 100 people to do it. Eesh. So, dear followers, how about pasting these questions to your own post and answering them yourself?

The rules are that you must give my your link to your post (and you must post with the image), you tell your own followers to link up to you, me, and Bleah (you MUST tell me if you do it!), I will then link back to Bleah and state just how many of my followers have participated in the parade, and then you also have to go to her blog and link up. Got it? Comment if you've got questions . . .

So here we go:
Justin Beiber or Adam Young?
Never listened to either. But please, Bieber? He looks like he's twelve.
The Prince Of Peace or Lord of Lords (trick question)? *haha*
Huh? Princes are good, but Lords can also be good . . .
Peaches or Apricots?
Peaches. But my mom LOVES apricots, and I have to say, they're tasty. :)
Blogger or Facebook?
Blogger! Duh, I'm here, aren't I? :P
Myspace or Twitter?
I don't have accounts in either.
Computers or Cell Phones?
Computers, dude.
Dating or Waiting?
Right now? Waiting.
Peaches and Cream or Strawberry Shortcake?
Hmmm. I'm not really a fan of sweet stuff, so I can't say either.
Stripes or Polka Dots?
Striped! Polka dots just don't jive with me much. I think they look too silly for me.
Pink or Blue?
Blue. I used to be pink-crazy, but not anymore.
Black or White?
Depends on the season. White's good for summer, bad for winter, black's good for winter, bad for summer.
Skirts or Shorts?
Shorts! I like being able to stretch and run an generally move unrestricted.
Jeans or Slacks?
Um, I don't wear either.
Sneakers or Flats?
Sneakers!
Sandels or Flip flops?
Sandals! (what's with the clothing?)
Once Upon a Time or The End?
The End!
History or Mathematics?
Mathematics! I love math!
Awards or Tags?
Hmmm. Both. Or awards that come with tags. :P
Ballet or Soccer?
Dance.
Keyboard or Pen and Paper?
Keyboard! This is the third millenium!
E-mail or Hand Written Letters?
Depends.
Candles or Flashlights?
Flashlights! Flames are good occasionally, but with flashlights it's just *flick* instant light!
TV or Books?
Books! Unless you're talking about NOVA. Then I might have some trouble deciding.
Action or Romance?
Action! But why not both?
Cats or Dogs?
Neither. How about something that stays in a cage and doesn't run around the house breaking picture frames?
More Questions or Stop Now?
Either! I'm up to stop or go.

So, go link up to me and to Bleah Briann!

-----The Golden Eagle

4 comments:

♥Bleah♥Briann♥ said...

I L-O-V-E your answers!!!! VERY NICE!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

The Golden Eagle said...

Glad you like them! :D

Icewolf said...

http://icewolvesdomain.blogspot.com/2010/06/okays.html


Here you go! And the Prince of Peace is Jesus, and the Lord of Lords is God.

Just FYI! *grins* Laters!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks for the link/info. :)