17 November, 2010

201 Followers And NaNoWriMo News!

First--I have 201 followers!

Wow. I can't believe my blog has come that far in less than a year! Thank you, everyone! :)

Since I can't offer you anything else, except gratitude and following back, here's the list of everyone in the order that they appear on my Dashboard:

TJ
Tjheart
John
The Words Crafter
The Library Lurker
Misha Mathew
Alison
Jessica
Bamba
Karen Gowen
Michelle M. Merrill
Kenzy
Icewolf
Taylor
Alex
~Prism~
Julie
Shimmer
Bleah Briann
Jayden Black
Memzie
Jojo
Shantal
Quintessajazz
Sarah
Bekah
Hayhay
Bridget
Liliejane
Hannah
Audrey
Liberty
Miss M
Kristen
The Neverending Shelf
Adria
Milli
Guinevere
Roland D. Yeomans
Lizzy
Caroline
Cornet Crazie
Katie Krinkleberry
Maryo
Shaynie
Laughingwolf
RA
Elliot Grace
Alyssa Kirk
Elana
Shelley
Julie
Artistaplastico
Jessica Nicole
Kulsuma
Brooke
Samantha
Cx2 The Artist
Kelsey Opsahl
In The Hammock Blog
Darlyn
LadyViolet
Orchid
Peaceful Reader
Dog Trainer In Training
Oceanwing
Brian
Jenna B.
Bobbi Marie
Sunsinger
Amy
Ant
Brena Tate
Arlee Bird
Alex J.
Laurel Of Green
Dahlia
Sammy Sleuth
E.J. Stevens
Medeia Sharif
Theresa
Crystal Jigsaw
Debbie Curran
Cruella Collett
Clarissa Draper
Becca & Zippy
Deepali
Anne Sepulveda
Kelley
Lynda Young
Elena Solodow
The Alliterative Allomorph
Renae Mercado
Christine Fonseca
Michelle McLean
Lola Sharp
Talei
Tere Kirkland
Sandra Ulbrich Almazan
N. R. Williams
Lisa Potts
Shannon O'Donnell
Sharon K. Mayhew
Jen Chandler
Pam Torres
Misha Gericke
RaShelle
Elizabeth Mueller
Len
Hannah Kincade
Whiskfang
Cinette
Julie Nelson
Kathi Oram Peterson
Quinn
Angela Felsted
Sabryna
Lauren Parkinson
C. N. Nevets
Brave Chickens
Emma M.
Ishta Mercurio-Wentworth
Hannah
Joe64
Tyrean
Rachel Morgan
Gail
Kiki
Deni Krueger
Marieke
J.C. Martin
Jamie
Aleta
Carolyn Abiad
Patricia Stoltey
Nature Freak
Nicole MacDonald
Jennifer Hillier
DEZMOND
Lydia Kang
Angela Ackerman
Simon Kewin
Sangu
Francine
Paul C
Mary
Jeffrey Beesler
Ellie Great
KILLER CHICKS
Holly Ruggiero
Brenda
L. Diane Wolfe
Christine Danek
KarenG
Stephen Tremp
Jackee
Ann
Emily
Talli Roland
Joann
King AFIcionado
Old Kitty
Robyn Campbell
Liz
Maria McKenzie
Rachael Harrie
+Flamingo Pink+
Angus and Robertson Edwardstown
Reading Lassie
Regina Linton
Jayne
Swirly Girl
Claire Goverts
Kris Kaumeyer
Lucy Westenra
James Deagle
Theresa
Jane Kennedy Sutton
L'Aussie
Jessica M Stanford
Pk Hrezo
Adina West
Susan Wilcox
The Blogger Formerly Known As
Jewelknits
Colene Murphy
Jai Joshi
Mohamed Mughal
Jesse Noe Mendez
Julia C
Dominic de Mattos
Cherry
Brian
Madeleine
Tuncerni
Jemi Fraser
David J. West
Hart
Angie

If I've linked to your blog but you'd rather I linked to a different blog of yours, or if I've *shame* missed someone, or if I've linked to the wrong person entirely, please leave a comment saying so! The same if I don't have your link--ignore the ban on URLs and leave one! (I know some of you don't go by the same name under the followers, so that could be the reason I left it blank--I couldn't be sure.)

*****

I FINISHED NANOWRIMO!

Yes, I finished it! *happy dancing*



I'm going to go kick my feet up by the beach and relax for the rest of the day. :)

Okay . . . so there aren't beaches around here. But you get what I'm saying, right?

;D


-----The Golden Eagle

39 comments:

Quinn said...

Congrats on the followers and finishing NaNo!!!

The Blogger Formerly Known As said...

Congratulations on both your many, many fans, and, of course your NaNo :) Enjoy the non-existent beach :)
The enigmatic, masked blogger

Cherry said...

wow its a good day for ya! good job! all the hard work finally payed off :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Quinn: Thanks, Quinn!

The Blogger Formerly Known As: Thank you! :)

Cherry: Yes, it definitely has been a good day for me. :D

Jessica Bell said...

HOLY COW! How long did that take you??? I bow to you in awe ...

Jai Joshi said...

Massive congrats on reaching over 200 followers and on finishing Nano! Well done!

Jai

Shaynie said...

Oh my gosh, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!

Holly Ruggiero said...

I can’t believe you copied and linked all of your followers that had to take a long time.

Congrats on finishing NANO! That’s pretty awesome.

Francine said...

Hi,

Bring on the champers and cheers all round!

Kiki said...

Congrats, on the followers and on NaNo!

KarenG said...

What a nice thing to do to link to all your followers, and congrats on getting over 200! That is so exciting. And to finish NaNo too, omigosh you do deserve a day at the beach!

Old Kitty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WHOOO-PEEEE!!

You finished Nano!! Yay!! Whoo-hoooo!!!!

Aww and look at your 201 gorgeous followers!!! Yay!!!

*clapping and doing a little jig for you*! Take care
x

Angie said...

Congrats on the followers and on finishing Nano! I am pleased to be your 201st follower. Thanks for the link!

Jeffrey Beesler said...

Congratulations on finishing NaNo! And on your follower count!

Caroline said...

You reach 200 followers AND you finish Nano like two weeks early! You should take a bow=D. That is wicked awesome!!! Congrats! :D

Clarissa Draper said...

Yay! That's amazing! Soon it'll be 1000.
CD

Lydia Kang said...

Congrats! You did it and with so much time to spare! And also congrats on the 200 followers.

Hey, I see my name on that list. Yay!

Jen Daiker said...

WOOHOOO Congratulations! Awesome follower count and awesome job on Nano...

Umm, is my name there? It should be and if it's not let me know so I can fix it!

Shelley said...

201! Whoa! Finished NaNoWriMo? Hurray! Congrats on both accomplishments! :) Ya! The potato is happy!

Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

Congratulations! I'm around 29,000 words. I'd really like to make the most of my remaining vacation days and forge ahead!

Adina West said...

Well done on both counts, follower milestone and NaNo!

My name is on your list but my link does appear to be missing, would love you to add it in.

Adina West - www.adinawest.blogspot.com

Thank you. :-)

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on passing 200 followers and finishing NaNo. And I like many others am amazed with the list of followers you compiled. You certainly are industrious.

Lee
Tossing It Out

....Petty Witter said...

Well done on your 200+ followers and many thanks for the links to all those other blogs - I hope to have some free time tonight to visit some of them.

The Golden Eagle said...

Jessica: Almost 9 months. :P

Jai: Thank you!

Shaynie: Thanks, Shaynie! :)

Holly: Well, I think it was definitely worth it!

Thanks!

Francine: Thank you, Francine!

Kiki: Thanks, Kiki!

KarenG: I know I was excited when I noticed the number. :)

Thank you!

Old Kitty: Thank you, Old Kitty! I appreciate the jig. :D

Angie: I'm very happy you decided to follow, Angie! Welcome to my blog. :)

Jeffrey: Thanks!

Caroline: *bows*

:D Thank you!

Clarissa: I dunno about 1,000 . . . that's far into the future! I'm happy with the number I have right now. :)

Lydia: Thanks, Lydia!

Yes, you're on the list! :D

Jen: Thank you, Jen!

Uh, I didn't see it . . . I'll go and look . . . I don't think you're following me, actually. Not to worry, though; I love your comments!

Shelley: Thanks!

*grins* The potato is finally happy! Hooray! It looked so glum before. :P

Sandra: Go, Sandra! Write, write, write!

Adina: I'll go add your link! It didn't appear on your profile when I clicked the icon--dunno why.

Lee: Thanks, Lee!

I figured it was the best way of helping my followers--others can now click and follow. :)

Petty Witter: I hope you do visit some! They're all amazing bloggers.

Summer Ross said...

and here I am- I just noticed i was not following you. I've been reading your stuff- not always commenting- but reading none the less, but hadn't followed you- how weird is that? LOL well anyway- now I am. :)
Congrats on all the followers!

laughingwolf said...

grats on both counts, young lady!

yeah, put your feet up at your virtual beach, and have a huge mug of real hot chocolate! :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Summer: Thanks for following, Summer! :) Don't worry about not following me before; I love the readers just as much as the followers! And it's not weird.

Laughingwolf: Thank you!

I might just . . . :D

Jen Chandler said...

woohoo!!!

Congrats on the followers AND for finishing NaNo!!! That's excellent news :D

And thanks for the linkage. You're super to do that for EVERYONE on your follow list.

Happy, happy weekend!
Jen

N. R. Williams said...

Congratulations are in order on two counts. 201 followers and finishing NaNo. That is quite the achievement Golden. Put on a party had and dance around the house, or the beach, or the backyard.
Nancy
N. R. Williams, fantasy author

Elana Johnson said...

Ahhhh!! Congrats on finishing! You are awesome. :)

Lynda Young said...

huge congrats on finishing NaNo. I'm super jealous. I'm struggling a bit at the moment, but hopefully that will pass.

And congrats on your 200+ followers :)

Lynda Young said...

And I forgot to let you know you've won an award on my blog. I'm losing my mind!

The Golden Eagle said...

Jen: Thank you!

You're welcome for it! All you wonderful follower people definitely deserve it. :D

Nancy: Thanks, Nancy!

I took a dance class in the afternoon that day--does it count? :P

Elana: Thank you, Elana!

Lynda: Thanks!

I'm sure that stage will pass, and that you'll be pouring out thousands of words. Stick to it! :)

I was awarded?1! THANK YOU! *bounces up and down* :D

Tyrean Martinson said...

Congratulations on your followers and finishing NaNo!!! You rock! (ancient way of saying, Great Job!)

The Words Crafter said...

That's some massive linkage! Congratulations on your 200+ AND to finishing NaNoWriMo! You go girl!!!!

RaShelle said...

This is soooo cool! And, I'm impressed your through with NaNo. Thanks for the inspiration. =D

Rachael Harrie said...

Wow, congrats to you :) Am so impressed by all those links!!!

Rach

Regina said...

I am happy that you finished NaNo. That is so cool to be done before deadline.

Thanks for the above mention. Could you possibly link it to my blog?
www.regina-unsettled.blogspot.com
Thank you very much.

I think it is great that you have so many followers. Congrats.

The Golden Eagle said...

Tyrean: Thanks, Tyrean!

Phrases change so often, don't they? :P

The Words Crafter: Hopefully the links will help people find other great bloggers . . .

Thank you!

RaShelle: Write, write, write, RaShelle! I know you can finish NaNo! :D

Rachael: Thanks! And I hope the links are helpful for you. :)

Regina: I just added it! Thanks for commenting with the link--it didn't appear on your profile.

Thanks, Regina!