18 November, 2010

Awards

I have been storing up awards for a post. . . and here they are!

The first award comes from Elena Solodow at You're Write. Except When You're Rong. and it's the Versatile Blogger Award:



Which was also awarded to me by L'Aussie at L'Aussie Writing!

Many thanks to both of you! :)

The third (or second . . . depending on how you look at it) award is from Lynda Young ad W.I.P It! She gave the people she awarded the option of choosing which award they wanted, and I decided to take the Magical Blog Award:


Since I love the image of the Eiffel Tower.


Now, you're probably curious to see who I award, so here they are (for various reasons . . . among them amazing blogs, writerly or otherwise):


Adina West at Stairways And Landings for the Magical Blog Award.
Ann at Inkpots n' Quills for the Magical Blog Award
Jane at Jane's Ride for the Magical Blog Award.
Jayne at A Novice Novelist for the Versatile Blog Award.
Holly Ruggiero at Scribbles And Splashes for the Versatile Blog Award.
Mary Vaughn at Giggles And Guns for the Versatile Blog Award.
Jen Chandler at Culinary Vagabonding for the Versatile Blog Award.

(Four of each.) And once again to those who awarded me: thanks!


*****

One last thing. For those of you (lu-cky!) who are going to see Harry Potter tonight . . . have an awesome time, and I'm hoping for your sake and for the sake of the book that it rocks. :)


-----The Golden Eagle

18 comments:

Brooke said...

Wonderful awards! Oh, by the way, I won't be seeing it tonight :( I will HOPEFULLY be seeing it tomorrow. I WANT TO SO BADLY!

The Golden Eagle said...

Brooke: HOPEFULLY indeed. If you do go and see it, I hope you enjoy it!

Colene Murphy said...

Congratulations on all your awards!!

DEZMOND said...

Congrats on the lovely awards. I've seen you over at Lynda Young's gala award ceremony and you were looking smashing at the red carpet :))

Helen Ginger said...

Congrats on the awards. I won't be going to see Harry Potter tonight. I will go see it, though. I'm waiting until my son can go with me. It'll probably be during next week.

You can post spoilers, though. It's fun to watch for them.

The Golden Eagle said...

Colene: Thanks, Colene!

DEZMOND: Aw, thank you, Dezmond. :D

Helen: I hope you and your son get to see it soon. :)

I won't be seeing it--I don't got to the movies.

Old Kitty said...

Congratulations with your beautiful awards!!!! I hope to see Harry Potter when all hoopla dies down a little!! Take care
x

Susan Fields said...

Congrats on your awards! I'm visiting from Lynda's blog. I'm planning to see Harry Potter on Saturday - can't wait!

Summer Ross said...

congrats on your award- I'm going to see harry potter with my girls on Saturday afternoon, hopefully we wont be waiting in line. :)

Shelley said...

Congratulations on the awards! :)

KarenG said...

Well-deserved awards Golden Eagle!

Angela Ackerman said...

Grats on the awards. I hope you get to see HP soon. I know it's going to be a madhouse, so I'm waiting a few weeks until the fervor dies down a bit. :)

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Jennifer Hillier said...

Wow, look at all your awards! Go, you!

The Golden Eagle said...

Old Kitty: Thanks, Old Kitty! :)

Good idea. There'll be less of a rush/crowds.

Susan: Welcome, Susan! Thank you for coming by!

Have fun on Saturday. :)

Summer: Thanks!

Hopefully you won't! Lines . . . ungh. LOL.

Shelley: Thank you, Shelley!

Karen: Thanks! :)

Angela: It's going to be a mad rush for a while, I bet . . .

Jennifer: Thanks, Jennifer!

Holly Ruggiero said...

Congrats and thank you.

Adina West said...

Thank you so much for the award! And I'm writing about Paris right now in my WIP so it's perfect timing for a magical Eiffel Tower award.

I admit I'm terrible about passing awards on but I do appreciate you thinking of me.

:-)

The Words Crafter said...

Congrats on the awards and I hope to go see Harry next weekend. I've heard from a die-hard fanatic, er, fan, that it's very true to the book and the best installment of all the movies. So, I'm looking forward!

The Golden Eagle said...

Holly: You're welcome!

Adina: Awesome. How often is it that awards match books? :D

Don't worry about that--it can be hard to figure out awards.

The Words Crafter: I've heard that, too! If you went to see it, I hope you enjoyed the movie . . .