29 October, 2010

Awarded!

I'm going to start with the awards . . . as usual. :)

I was awarded the Cherry On Top from J. C. Martin at Fighter Writer!




And the Honest Scrap Award from Jules at Trying To Get Over The Rainbow!




Thank you so much, Jules and J. C.! :)

Since I have received both of these before, (scroll down to see my answers to the Honest Scrap) I'm going to award all of my followers. Every one. If you follow, that means YOU! :)


I would have made this post longer, but I don't have time. So, signing out now. (There was a post that I accidentally published, although I told Blogger to schedule it. If you see a post titled "How To:" it's for tomorrow. Sorry about that!)


-----The Golden Eagle

9 comments:

Aleta said...

Congratulations on the awards :)

DLCurran said...

Congratulations on the awards! :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!

The Words Crafter said...

Congratulations!

Mary said...

Congratulations!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

Congratulations! I know what you mean about time! I've had to cut a post short too. Too little time and too much to do!!!

~Elizabeth :)

Misha1989 said...

Congrats!You deserve all the awards!

Quinn said...

Congrats on the awards!

The Golden Eagle said...

Thanks, all of you! :)